2008 Audi A4 Avant

2008 Audi A4 Avant Prices
2008 Audi A4 Avant Fuel Economy
Audi Avant by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/20/2009. Trim: 2008 Audi A4 Avant 2.0 T quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my car. This is my first Audi and I am very impressed. I went to the car lot with the intention of buying a Volkswagon. My husband pointed out the Audi and we decided to take it for a test drive. We both loved it. I was instantly sold. Not only that but my audi was cheaper than the two other vehicles I was considering. I get compliments on how beautiful it is from everyone. It handles wonderfully and it drives like a dream. I live in Alaska and I didn't even put studs on it over the winter. I do have to be careful about the clearance because it sits low to the ground.
Cons: The only things that I can think of are things that other cars I drove had that I miss. My last car was a Subaru Forrester. It had a moonroof and was large enough for the back passengers to enjoy. The sunroof in my Audi is pretty small. My subaru also had an AUX plug to directly plug in any MP3 player to the stereo. The Audi only has a IPOD hookup. I have a Zune so I have to use one of those radio frequency adaptors and the sound isn't as good. Also, it costs a fortune to install a remoteless starter and Audi doesn't recommend having one installed. It would be great if it came with one from the manufacturer.
Overall review: This is the best car I have owned. It drives smooth, there is little road noise, and it looks way more expensive than it was. Great car!
BEST wagon produced by Off-road racer on 04/10/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi A4 Avant 2.0 T quattro with Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Amazing vehicle. Great awd system. This car is very comforrtable and has amazing speed. With its 2.0T tiptronic, sport shift gear,and shift paddles, this car really makes it a fun and powerful ride.
Overall review: Not a good car, An awesome car. YES indeed
great car, but what's that noise behind me? by audi owner from CT on 03/16/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi A4 Avant 2.0 T quattro with Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a suitable answer to gas guzzling SUV's. the 2.0 engine is responsive and is yielding a combined 24 mpg after 7000 enjoyable miles on the car so far. I wasn't sure if I'd be happy with the smaller engine as I also have an A-4 sedan with the 3.2 that is a blast to drive but this is more environmentally correct, especially compared to the Jeep it replaced. Overall it's fun especially with the paddle shifters, reasonably priced and inexpensive to insure. The interior is clean and efficient just the way you'd expect a german engineered car to be.
Cons: Major complaint. Since day one the rear cargo cover has squeaked. Audi has had the car 3 times already and the last solution suggested by the boys in the service department was to be very careful how I inserted the pins into the slots on the side of the interior and to always drive with the cover extended. Well i've owned 6-7 cars with cargo covers and never had a problem before. By the way, it squeaks and ratlles either way so my solution is to play the excellent sound system loud enough to cover the noise until they fix it or i turn it in. Their response to date has been disappointing. Did i mention that it pops out of the inserts over bumps and shuts itself! German engineering at work!
Overall review: The car came at a good price, cheaper than getting another Grand Cherokee believe it or not. Very comfortable and the styling will be appealing for years. 5-10 year old audis still look good. If they could fix my rattle i'd give the car all 10's. Oh yeah, I'm saving a tank of gas a week and at today's prices that's a lot of $'s.