2008 Honda Fit

give me a fit by hat_raak on 12/12/2008. Trim: 2008 Honda Fit 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: handles well, good acceleration, good brakes
Overall review: very good car
Fits me and my needs perfectly! by Old Kansas Gal on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2008 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Love the responsiveness of my Honda Fit Sport. Accelerates quickly and brakes well. Quick passing. Enjoy the 5 speed paddle shift. I have the need for aid in long distance walking and am able to fit a motorized wheel chair in it. I place two lightweight folding car ramps inside the cargo area and use two to drive the chair up and onto them. I set these to the side when loaded. I do take the head-rest off the wheel chair. People are amazed that it holds the chair and two sets of ramps.
Cons: Front bumper is a bit low.
Overall review: I purchased it new and plan to drive it for many more years. It is my second Honda, first being a Civic that I bought used and drove for 6 years. Durable.
Love the Fit! by Cat from Vero Beach on 05/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Honda Fit 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Im a tall person and the Fit is very comfortable. I love the handling of this little car, having come from a bulky SUV, I feel like I can maneuver in and out of traffic, parking etc. so much easier now. I have the Manual trans. which I adore as well. I named mine FLASH!
Cons: The pick up is a little slow, but it gets going pretty quickly. The only other thing I would suggest would be to have a rear cigg. outlet to plug in a DVD player..
Overall review: I really LOve this car! The gas mileage is Amazing and It is one of the cutest cars Ive ever seen!
Perfection in every way! by Dallas Daddy on 04/21/2008. Trim: 2008 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car replaced an 05 Dodge Caravan. WOW, what a difference! Smooth acceleration, roomy, handling, and gas mileage are all above par. We tested the Scion XB, XD, the Mazda5, and the Toyota Matrix. None had what this little champ had to offer. I would definitely buy this car again and again...
Cons: I wish the darn thing came with body moulding (preventing door dings) and carpet floor mats ($150 add on). The dealership salesperson was great, but the finance people don't appear to listen unless you stand up and storm out! Of course we got what we wanted, but 4 hours of our 6 hour experience was spent in finance. Word to the wise: Be sure you stick to your guns no matter what they say!
Overall review: A perfect combination of style, great mileage, and room for less than $20k. A rare find in today's auto market...
Amazing Compact by Ash-- Charlotte, NC on 04/14/2008. Trim: 2008 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a young adult in my second year of college. When I went looking for a new car this was at the top of my list. For a vehicle that looks so small on the outside it is truely roomy inside. I love the versatility of the back area. It features enough room for four people and baggage. It also allows enough room for larger items such as surfboards. I love that the front seats lay flat and even with the back seats so that it is possible to get truely comfortable and enjoy the view. Everything is within easy reach of the driver, and there is plenty of room for taller people ( I am 5'10" and my fiance is 6'5").
Cons: There isnt any specific thing that I do not like about this car. The only thing I can really think of is that the back seat is a little bit straight. I wish it leaned back just a little more for extended comfort on longer trips. Other than that, this car is amazing.
Overall review: I would rate this care 310 out of 100. I absolutely love it, as do all of my friends. I would definately suggest this to all young adults.