2008 Saab 9-3 SportCombi

2008 Saab 9-3 SportCombi Prices
2008 Saab 9-3 SportCombi Fuel Economy
1 - 1 of 1 review
Awesome Family Car by Ripp CT on 07/28/2009. Trim: 2008 Saab 9-3 SportCombi 2.0T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The performance of this family vehicle is awesome. You press on the gas and it goes. I test drove a loaded Outback and there is no comparison. It has a great cockpit and is spacious as well. Its a very functional car for a small family.
Cons: 3 minor things. The gas mileage could be a bit better. Coming for a car that got 32-38 miles to the gallon and going to 22-28 is rough but I can deal with it with the huge upgrade in power. The plastic door handles bother me. They could have done better with this detail but again this really has nothing to do with the feel or performance of the car. The center console squeeks with pressure from the weight of you arm. Agian nothing big but a minor annoyance. So far thats it. Its a really fun car to drive.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone. I only have 5400 miles on the car but so far I have really enjoyed it. The warranty is so good you have nothing to worry about for at least 4-5 years.
1 - 1 of 1 review