2008 Acura MDX

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Too much about nothing by gigimanjo on 11/16/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura MDX Sport Package, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quality of the materials & fit and finish
Cons: Road noise,cramped interior,constantly fighting transmission to upshift or downshift at the right time,not so much power from 300 HP engine.
Overall review: When I read some of the reviews,somethimes I ask myself- are this people so ignorant or they just trying to fool themselves for any reason.There is no doubt that Acura MDX is going to last a long time,that it is quality assembled SUV and reliable.But to say that this is "best value in the class"or there is a "lot of room inside"or that there is a "lot of power "is simply written by people who don't know anything about cars or they did not do their homework before bying this SUV.The engine is barely enough to move MDX,transmission is not adequate and not matched with engine and this SUV is terribly overpriced(like Audi Q7).Don't forget a healthy portion of road noise which is a no-no in this price range.My job is closely connected with auto-industry,however I do not work for any manufacturer.This SUV is simply a way to waste your money away and big dissapointment from so excellent manufacturer.
The Ultimate SUV by Gonzo on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2008 Acura MDX Tech Package w/ Rear DVD System, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the ride and handaling is great
Cons: Nothing ,its all good
Overall review: A 10 all the way
The worse thing i ever got by JK on 10/05/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura MDX Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything
Overall review: Sucky
I will always own an Acura MDX by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/28/2009. Trim: 2008 Acura MDX Tech Package w/ Rear DVD System, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: The best new car I have ever owned, I love the power tailgate and the handsfree phone option. I also appreciate the navigation system, it is so easy to use and has gotten me to places I would have never found on my own. I don't even need to mention the rear DVD system, that is a trip saver. My children don't fight over the front seat as they now both have heated back seats, and their own climate control.
Another GREAT Acura vehicle.... What's next??? by 08MDX SPort Chicago on 02/02/2009. Trim: 2008 Acura MDX Sport Package w/ Power Tailgate, Owned 1 year.
Pros: SH-AWD is truly amazing in SNOW, Rain and DRY... Engine is great, for a V6. Self leveling lights are awesome. It's like nothing else on the road... Musculine looks, wide track, sport package Wheels, quiet ride, powerful. Love the power liftgate. Took the car to trip from Chicago to Breckenridge, CO in Jan 2009 - didn't even feel the drive. Car handled like a dream in snow, owned the curves on I-70 from Denver to Breckenridge. Car felt extremely stable and had plenty of power. On the other side, brakes felt very solid on the long downhill slopes. Love the sound system, that now included MP3. Love the bluetooth and being able to sync my contacts from phone to nav system, many more
Cons: Fuel Economy, but have to understand it's a large SUV. Premium gas; Backup camera could be a little better. Everything else is excellent. Currently at 8000 miles, and no issues, been a great experience so far.
Overall review: Extremely fun to drive, reliable, go-cart handling SUV. Thanks to adjustable sport/comfort suspension, which in my case is always in sport mode - this vehicle handles like my 2004 TL 6speed. Or at least it's close to it. I drove an audi q7 - and while q7 handles quite well, this car is superb with the advanced sh-awd and self-dampening suspension... I recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants room for 7 in their car, plenty of power, awesome handling. Basically it's great for a family that wants to have fun with their suv.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next