2008 Hyundai Veracruz

good value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/28/2010. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's good value!. I got mine at an incredibly low price way below the MSRP. Compared to other car manufacturers, it is much more valued. I've had this care for 10 months, and so far have been pretty happy. Mileage has not been too bad for an SUV. I think if I were to go only on highways, I could get 22-25 mpg. It's incredibly comfortable, drives well in the snow and the rain and the sound system is incredible even for the GLS. I think it would be great for long trips!
Cons: Pressure sensor came on after 3 months, which was taken care of by the dealer for no cost. The second row does not have cup holders, which can be irritating. It would have been nicer if it had an IPOD/USB cable hookup.
Overall review: Would recommend this to anyone who's looking for that optional third row SUV or even a minivan.
Not just the best, but better than all the rest. by Bigg Edd from Vegas on 04/25/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What don't I like about this car! I paid more than I should have, since I was over/under, however, even though the Hyndai does not hold value, this is my third. Sante Fe, Entourage, and our Veracruz. Comfortable, quiet ride, the radio/cd/GPS are first class. I was just rear ended, by an Elantra, she hit my bumper...no braking...went under the Veracruz and our car went 2 feet into her engine compartment. Very little damage to the car and us.
Cons: What else----17.0 MPG. Enough Said.
Overall review: I am 6'5" and weigh 300 pounds, it is the most comfortable car, I have ever owned over the last 40 years. I can sit all day in this car and never tire or be uncomfortable. When the speed is needed, just depress the accellerator and move along. Want to help the "old lady" with having the groceries into the car, open it from inside and watch. Want to open the gate, the garage, and turn on the lights...push the buttons. As I heard before---TRY IT....YOU'LL LIKE IT!!
My 2008 Veracruz GLS. opt B by Sanaz, from Potomac,MD on 10/16/2007. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth riding. I did testdrive every new suv in the market, this is a Perfect one. Do you want to make sure? Go ahead, just drive it.. :))
Cons: Nothing yet. If i'll find somthing, i let you know, %100.
Overall review: Wonderfull, perfect, safe and great price.
Very Good Cross-Over For The Money by BJ & RJ from Vancouver, WA on 03/30/2012. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz SE AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Powerful engine, lots of room, excellent traction in inclement weather. I really like the XM radio for long trips. Our local dealer: VANCOUVER HYUNDAI provides excellent service! Always starts when I get in it - very reliable.
Cons: Gas mileage is not very impressive. Has been back to the dealer 4-times for warranty repairs!
Overall review: I would buy this SUV again! I think most of the service problems people have are with the local dealers not wanting to fix the vehicles. I guess we got lucky where I live.
satisfaction1 by Victorp on 03/03/2011. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Smoothness and comfort, looks great.
Cons: Rear brakes replaced after 28K
Overall review: Very nice SUV for family !