2008 Hyundai Elantra

excellent for me by geo on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am 6'2" tall and have plenty of room to adjust to my comfort.
Cons: The front spoiler is really low so you have to keep that in mind when pulling into a parking space with curbs.
Overall review: Overall I love the car, so far with 8900 miles on it.
The under cover winner!!! by Chito from Tampa on 11/02/2013. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Elantra SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Every once in a while, a car will really surprise you and this one is one of theme. A roomy and well built economy car with surprisingly sharp reflexes, the 2008 Elantra is a must drive if you're shopping for a compact sedan. Smooth and secure ride, attractive cabin design, roomy interior with adult friendly backseat, solid construction, responsive handling, stability control and break assist for the ABS, low price and long warranty.
Cons: Unrefined engine is noisy at high rpm. The Elantra's 2.0 liter four cylinder engine is an old design and isn't as refined as those found in its Japanese competitors.
Overall review: Considering its 138 horse, the Elantra is decently quick out of the gates, this Hyundai manages to hold tight through turns, offering plenty of grip and decent steering response.
Hyundai arrives. by Sun lover from FL on 11/07/2008. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Elantra SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable for a small car. Great gas mileage. Handles better than bigger more expensive cars. Nice finish both inside and outside.
Cons: Sounds like a 4 cylinder when it accelerates.
Overall review: Great car for the money.
Worth every penny by Cathy from Indiana on 06/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome gas mileage, roomy interior
Cons: Nothing, I love it.
Overall review: If you are looking for a good car, reasonably priced, good gas mileage with a nice look, this is the car for you. Do not hesitate, buy it. It is worth every penny.
The ultimate unkown secret of a car company by El Salvador (The Savior) on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Evething. I love this car, eveybody focus on resale value, but wait who cares this is a perfect car for the price. It drive and feels like a really expensive car. I own a 07 Tucson and no problems what so ever so I decide to go for the 08 elantra. I work for Hyundai they just dont know it. I highly recomended to my friends they ended up buying one and ended up thanking me. I guess I am just really happy with Hyundai quality.
Cons: People are just more concern about Hyundai reputation in the passed? with all the good reviews they deserve a second chance I promise you, you will have a pleasent surprice. It really hurts me American car companies can not build a decent quality car I wont be surprice if the Chines car companies are building better cars. I bought a Focus they are claiming their cars are as good as Toyota? Big mistake I lost 5000.00 dls in a month. Withing a month the emergency hand brake broke. Also whithin a month of owning this car I was already having problems with the transmission. Its been one of my worst purchases ever made in my life. Dont Fixed On the Road Daily.
Overall review: Just take a test drive of any Hyundai vehicle except for the Accent unless your priority is to get from point A to point B. You dont have to buy it, but you will ended up buying it? And you may ended up thanking me just as my friends.