2008 Mitsubishi Galant

Best Kept Secret by Suzie on 05/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my second Mitubishi and the new Gallant has more get up and go than my Eclipse has. Both vehicles handle extremely well. I am getting between 30:35 mpg with the Gallant. I t handles like a sports car with the ride of a luxury car. The Ralliart has all the bells and whistles you could want and then some.
Cons: Absolutely nothing, I love my Gallant Ralliart.
Overall review: In my opinion Mitsubishis are the best kept auto secret. They are very reasonly priced, dependable and reliable. You certainly get your money's worth in quality and features. I own a 2001 Eclipse and now the 2008 Gallant Ralliart. When I was looking for a new car I only looked at Mitsubishi; my Eclipse has over 145t miles with all original equipment and has be virtually trouble free. The Gallant Ralliart is a sporty looking vehicle with sport handling and the ride of a luxury car. Because there are not a alot of Ralliarts you do not see yourself coming and going on the road. Good job Mitsubishi! I look forward too many years of dependability and enjoyment from this vehicle.
My Girlie Girl :-) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/13/2013. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart, Owned 1 year.
Pros: there isn't anything I don't like about this car
Cons: it doesn't have a mp3 hookup..
Overall review: love this car.. best car I ever owned..
Underrated Car by Josh in Boston on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Surprisingly powerful 2.4L four cylinder with 160 HP. Great acceleration, handling, fun to drive, quiet and smooth ride, and much roomier than it's portrayed. Perfect balance of sporty, comfort, and size. Excellent safety ratings as well!
Cons: Wish it came stock with fog lights.
Overall review: This is one of the most underratted cars that falls behind the peoples eyes whenever they hear the name Honda. In my opinion this car is everything and more than the Accord.
power to go! by max from houston! on 01/20/2010. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: BOOM BOOM power like it! i hit 127 mile/hrs in normal highway with this car. V4 is like V6 engine.
Cons: highway mileage 28 mile per gallon!
Overall review: fun to drive but not smooth like toyota camry.
Just OK! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/15/2009. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The only think that I like about this car is the very powerful engine.
Cons: Very poor design. Looks ugly. Very noisy on the road. Poor handling.
Overall review: It stands far behind my favorite sedan Hyundai Sonata. I really do not recommend this car.