2008 Ford Focus

good car great price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/26/2008. Trim: 2008 Ford Focus SES Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really like this car, the price was great, 15k for the ses sedan. 0% financing. handling is great, the interior styling is great, exterior styling i like too, the air vents i even like. the engine is adequate, the road noise is low, it has good room inside, the car itself is the same underneath as the last focus, with few adjustments, and that car was very reliable and most of all the mpg, im getting 31mpg. if you want to pay 20k for a civic go ahead, the 4 door civic is ugly. the focus is cheaper, just as reliable, and gets better mpg. It’s a shame that people have this perception that the US car companies can’t build quality reliable affordable cars,
Cons: nothing yet
Overall review: if you are looking for a cheap, reliable and good looking car, that gets 30+ mpg, the focus is it. with ford hurting right now financially, you will get better deals, compared to toyota or honda
08' Focus SES by D from Portland on 04/16/2008. Trim: 2008 Ford Focus SES Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling of this car. It's really edgy and different. The handling is amazing. I turns corners going nearly 60 with ease. Sync is an awesome feature, do not buy this car without it! The ABS and Traction Control is also a really good feature to have. The car is very comfortable and really roomy for a coupe. I like having the audio controls on the steering wheel and the wheel is leather wrapped and feels really nice. The interior lighting at night is very nice. Road noise is at a minimum and so is engine noise. There is also an auto dimming mirror and it works perfectly.
Cons: For some reason I don't feel there is enough power. I went from an older Honda Accord and it seemed to have more power, but these are two totally different automakers. More power would be nice, but it would sacrfice the gas mileage and I would rather have the gas mileage. The black interior shows every piece of dirt and dog hair, but I must say the black is much more attractive than the alternative; light grayish brown.
Overall review: Overall, I love this car. It was definitly an upgrade from what I had. I got what I felt was a really good deal on the car and I don't regret the decision what-so-ever. If you're looking at small cars, take a look at the Focus....You may think that it is an unattractive car at first in pictures, but it person, it's totally different. When I saw it in person, that's when I was sold. Great car!
Worst Car Ever by megola82 on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2008 Ford Focus, Owned 1 year.
Pros: look, comfort, size
Cons: Transmission, transmission, transmission! . . .and Ford HQ refusal to replace the transmission to fix the problem.
Overall review: This car has been a nightmare for me, and I will never buy a Ford again. I bought this car last year after my Chevy Cavalier was totaled in an accident (I had no trouble with that car the entire six years I drove it). My Focus has been in the shop more than seven times (not exaggerating) in a year for the same problem, the transmission. Ford HQ refuses to replace it and so the same problem keeps coming up. I'm trading it in after it gets fixed this time, because the warranty is almost up and the bills will be insane to pay, and still not get fixed. The only reason I drive it about 10,000 miles or less per year, is because it's in the shop so often.
Surprisingly good car by Keith, Putnam, CT on 05/07/2008. Trim: 2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: handling is excellent, quality is good, interior is comfortable, and the gas mileage is better than I expected.
Cons: no hatchback, no wagon
Overall review: I've been driving a Focus since 2000. I was upset that the hatchback is gone but this is a better car than I anticipated.
Ulitimate car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/11/2013. Trim: 2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The gas mileage is great and the air conditioning is cool.
Cons: Nothing!!!!!
Overall review: Superb car.