2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Outstanding Hybrid by Bill Baby from Phoenix on 07/08/2009. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: so far the car has performed better than expected. The ride is smooth and comfortable on long trips and handles very well in traffic.
Cons: so far nothing
Overall review: I give this car a very high rating as to its performance and rated gas mileage. I keep records of my gas mileage,maintenance,etc. on my cars and this one has them all beat so far.
perfect choice for a hybrid by brea dave on 06/13/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: nice looking vehicle, very, very, quiet inside thanks to the extra thick windshield, has 187 h.p. but i added a k&n air filter for more power and gas mileage. mine was built in JAPAN and the quality so far is excellant! it truly gets about 33-37 m.p.g. i love the electric steering,it is so easy to steer, especially for my wife. it is 4 yrs old but only has less than 14k miles on it. the stereo is a JBL with 10 spkrs and sounds great, has bluetooth,etc the hybrids reliability is rated higher than a regular camry even though it has so much more technology in it. i like just about everything about this car, guess that's why they are the leading mid sized car for how many yrs now???
Cons: the sun visors don't have lights in them, even my 90 accord lx did!!! go figure. there were no side moldings on it when i got it, had to order some from a vendor, at the time the toyota dealer couldnt even get them for me!! put them on myself with no problem. i hate dings so i had to have them. can't really think of anything else that i don't like.
Overall review: now that the price of gas is so high i like it even more. in 4 yrs nothing has happened yet to it. i would definately buy another one, the new ones get 43 mpg now. the reliability is really great, read consumers repts. so i guess i'll have this for a very long time. i think i picked the right car.
Toyota reigns supreme in the Hybrid Market by Tom.. on 05/04/2009. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Toyota does it once again. with 22k on our '08 we are extremely pleased in all aspects of the vehicle. top overall milage is 41, usually average 37 to 38 mpg RECOMMEND IT!!
Cons: Nav system update cd is to expensive.
Overall review: Excellent!!
Green in More Ways than One by Southwest Senior on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage, comfort, styling, practicality, and safety. And I love the navigation system.
Cons: There seems to be a bigger than usual "blind spot" when looking to change lanes on the freeway. Not as much trunk room as I would like, but I realize there needs to be room for the hybrid battery.
Overall review: Superb vehicle. I have owned this car for one year and LOVE it!
"Finally a car that beats the EPA estimate" by No More Highlander from Marietta, Georgia on 02/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My first entry into the Hybrid scene was the 2006 Toyota Highlander bought in April, 2006, I must say I was disappointed with the fuel efficiency based on the advertised EPA estimates at the time (31 City - 27 Hwy). I would even say I would be slightly disappointed even with the newer more realistic numbers of 27 City - 25 Hwy. When people say in their reviews here that the Camry Hybrid exceeds the listed 33 City - 34 Hwy, take from someone who has been driving Hybrid awhile. The Camry Hybrid is performing well above my expectations and the posted EPA estimates. This is the best car I have ever owned... AND It's FUN!
Cons: Nothing... You know they gotta put the batteries somewhere.
Overall review: I owned a Highlander Hybrid and I test drove a Prius Hybrid (lol, lol, rofl). The Camry Hybrid will not let you down. You should give it a serious test drive.