2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Very nice, confortable vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/20/2011. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Luxury Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very comfortable especially on long trips, large enough not to feel cramped
Cons: The cruise control activation lever is too close to the turn signal and sometimes I hit the cruise control when activiting the turn signal
Overall review: very nice car that I plan to purchase when lease ends
It's a Mercedes, Be the Best! by GI Tiger on 07/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling of the newest C Class (300) series is exceptional. Mercedes has really stepped up to the plate on this machine. The seats are very comfortable, instruments cluster is easier to adjust and read, and the Blue tooth is fantastic, I'm from California, hands-free law. aggggh! This auto is definitely a looker. The power plant is a hold over from the last couple of years but still has ample get-up and go for the weight of the car. The BMW's 3 series, are so plain and have no styling, boring.......... You will be much happier with this vehicle!
Cons: You have to buy this car fully loaded, pay the extra $4000, I didn't,,, and have a poor sound system. I did not want the GPS/Nav system, the premium sound only came with opt 3. .... No memory in the seats and the telescoping steering column doesn't extend out enough. Other than those hick-ups, it's great machine.......
Overall review: This is my 2nd C class, I had a 2005 C230K, Black on Black, what a car. This new C300 is making me just as grateful I chose another Mercedes Benz. These machines are really at the Top of their class. I drove the Lexis the BMW and the G35. For me, I was always comparing them with the handling, styling and the prestige the Mercedes brings., why have what everybody else has; when you can own a Mercedes.... Really! Let's be real............. Enjoy, I'll see you down the road!
The 2008 C-class is a cut above the rest by Auto mam from SC on 11/01/2007. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C350 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I drove the BMW and the Inf. and choose the C for a couple of reasons. The ride was much smoother. There was very little road noise. Where as the past years C's had a great feel, they lacked in power. The 2008 had enough get up and go. The seven speed auto feels seemless and smooth. I am very pleased and happy with my desicion.
Cons: None.
Overall review: I don't belive in giving a rating of Ten for any vehicle, but the new 2008 C-class has earned it.
Poor Quality by Ronnie Pruett Montgomery alabama on 09/09/2013. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Styling and performance
Cons: Unusual things that you should not have to deal with tear up. And they cost a lot of money to repair. Cam shaft magnets ???$400.00 for two of them. Mirrors squeeking when they close, I just live with that. Steering column locked up leaving my wife stranded because it would not crank...$730.Two days after we got the car home from being stranded in Florida SHE CALLS ME AND SAYS THAT THE INSIDE DOOR HANDLE BROKE AND SHE HAD TO HOLD THE DOOR SHUT TO DRIVE IT HOME BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT SECURE. $112. The drivers door wont lock when you hit lock button. They say I need a door lock actuator..$793.45 estimate to fix. I will never buy another mercedes..The car only has 75,000 on it and it stays broke .
Overall review: Poor Quality. I NEVER had so many weird problems with a car that cost so much money.
C300 Sport by Happy C300 Sport owner on 01/30/2008. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall styling and it is very fun to drive.
Cons: Trunk space is small. I had a little trouble putting my golf bag.
Overall review: I recommend people looking for a sport sedan to test drive this car if they haven't yet.