2008 Lincoln Mark LT

Great truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Mark LT 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles great,drives outstanding.looks great I have owned (5) f-150's. They can not touch this machine.
Overall review: looks,feel,and driveability great
great by wayne nc. on 03/23/2008. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Mark LT 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything
Overall review: it is a well made car
Unbeliveable truck by meangeneoo on 08/04/2013. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Mark LT 4X4, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love the ride, Compliments everywhere I go.
Cons: The chrome wheels and running boards are pitting. I replaced the wheels and it happening again
Overall review: Anyone who drives one will fall in love with it
Excellent Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/11/2013. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Mark LT 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Plenty of power, braking is good for a truck it's size. Styling is great. Get loads of compliments anytime someone sees me get out of it. Love the chrome rails on the bed of the truck. Had plenty of people tell me "I didn't even know Lincoln made a truck," including a guy at the dealership I bought the truck from.
Cons: Can't say there's really any drawbacks with this truck.
Overall review: Just the Lincoln version of the F-150, but I think it's an even better truck than the Ford version.