2008 Nissan Rogue

Great CUV by Seattle on 01/14/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, great options, good gas mileage (avg. 25 mpg mixed driving), fun to drive, handled awesome in the snow and ice (when we got 2 ft of snow)
Cons: The rear view is fairly narrow, have to make good use of side mirrors. Have also noticed when it rains, a little more noise than expected from under the rear wheels (sounds like a window is open at times)
Overall review: Love this car, don't know what we would ahve done in the bad weather without it
NONE COMES TO MIND by SILVER BULLET on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: steering, appearance, finish, interior,
Cons: air noise is a major problem. the ride on a smooth or rough street is like a sherman tank. i have 207 miles and one month later the dealer, CHARLIE CLARK NISSAN, HARLINGEN , TEXAS HAS MY VEHICLE FOR THE ABOVE PROBLEMS.
Overall review: STILL OUT
Great addition to the small SUV / cross-over market by Happy Owner from New York on 01/23/2008. Trim: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling, and the options (all wheel drive, power seats, keyless entry, 6 disk changer, blue tooth, leather). I looked at a lot of other small crossovers / SUV's and found they were either much more expensive or didn't have the options I was looking for. The ride is tight and sporty and handles really well. My husband who is a large guy is able to comfortably fit under the stearing wheel which tends to be a problem for him in Japanese cars, plus he has plenty of head room.
Cons: I wish the headlights were automatic, but I don't have any other complaints so far.
Overall review: I've had the car about a month an love it. The ride is peppy especially when you play with the paddle shifters to get a little extra boost on big hills. The keyless entry is a really nice feature now that I'm getting used to it. I've received a lot of comments on how attractive the styling is.
Poor Car by Doug from Boone, NC on 10/27/2012. Trim: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: style
Cons: power steering went out at 52000 and was very expensive at $1800. also break switch went out a few months later at $90. Car only has 55000 paint quality is poor.
Overall review: I will never own another nissan, Very poor car company
Best Looking Cross Over by Irene, OH on 11/04/2011. Trim: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love, love this car.... I got the fully loaded version, and can't imagine not having heated seats anymore. Love the key less entry, and haven't had any problems since the day I bought it (Dec '07) No regrets, and if I would be looking for a new car right now, I would go for the Rogue again. Just put new brakes and tires on it, so I am good to go for at least another 4 years.
Cons: I can't find anything negative about this car. Super Happy with it...
Overall review: Wonderful car, handles well, sleek look and definitely a front runner when it comes to cross overs.