2008 Volkswagen Touareg

2008 Volkswagen Touareg Prices
2008 Volkswagen Touareg Fuel Economy
bvfvhk,l by nbmkj on 02/27/2011. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 FSI, Owned 1 year.
Pros: safety
Cons: none
Overall review: ngkhi
the SUV sports car by fisher/hunter from Michigan on 05/16/2009. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 FSI, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a great combination of a sporty vehicle which can function as a real SUV. I consider it the poor man's Porsche Cayenne.
Cons: Fuel economy. I knew it wasn't going to be very good for a vehicle in it's class, but it is a little worse than I was led to believe.
Overall review: I bought the Touareg because I was given a good deal. However, the more I drive it, the better I like it.
Just drive one...... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2009. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 FSI, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have researched and compared all SUV's in the market both American and foreign and you get more bang for your buck with Volkswagon. My first VW was a 2000 Jetta and absolutely loved it, which prompted me to look at their SUV's since I was in the market for one. All I can say is..... just drive one.Being a commuter from Orlando to Tampa (M-F) during the gas hike, initially I was afraid of the preimium gas and mileage just from the reviews alone that I was reading, however I was getting 22 mpg at 70 mph (Past the stage of being in a hurry) for my V6 which I thought was not bad at all! Compared to other V'6 this is an awesome vehicle.
Cons: Are you kidding me? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE.
Overall review: I have researched and compared all SUV's in the market both American and foreign and you get more bang for your buck with Volkswagon. My first VW was a 2000 Jetta and absolutely loved it, which prompted me to look at their SUV's since I was in the market for one. All I can say is just drive one.
Outstanding vehicle by VW Toureg Fan - Atlanta on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 FSI, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A great value in this class. The upgraded engine takes this SUV to the next level. This is my secnd Toureg. The seats are outstanding and tons of space both in the cabin and in the rear. I get compliments weekly on the look, trim and finish. The Champagne Gold color is beautifule. I would recommend this vehicle to anybody that is in the market for a midsize SUV. The heated seats are also great in cold weather climate.
Cons: The tyre (Brittish English....?? LOL) tire pressure system is still sensitive and annoying.
Overall review: Again, a great value and two thumbs up from a happy owner in Atlanta
Outstanding Mid-Sized Luxury SUV by Rocket from Houston on 11/16/2008. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 FSI, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Outstanding finish and handling. Rapid accelleration when needed. Very, very smooth over rough roads and uneven pavement.
Cons: Mileage average about 19mpg, 21mpg on the freeway
Overall review: This is my third Volkswagen (a Golf, a Passat and now a Touareg) over the past 14 years. Fun to drive, secure, a great value for a mid-sized luxury SUV.