2008 Dodge Nitro

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Stylish SUV by G Money on 02/27/2009. Trim: 2008 Dodge Nitro SXT 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I totaled my PT cruiser convertable and was nervous about buying an SUV. I love this car it is very stylish and is a great buy for the money.
Cons: None yet
Overall review: I would for sure buy again!
A Great Truck! by Plank - Houston on 01/27/2009. Trim: 2008 Dodge Nitro R/T 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is a great looking truck. I like the easy access to the cargo space and fold down seats. The cargo and carrying space is adequate. The built in electric outlet save us during hurricane Ike. We were able to plug in an outlet cord whch allowed us to operate a small TV, fan and aquarium pumps. Gas use was minimum while idiling in the driveway. Great sound system with Sirrius radio, disc player and mp3 plug in. Good acceleration and handling with stabilizing system to prevent roll over. Have not had to use the anti roll over feature as of yet. Breaking is good. The lifetime power train warranty is what sold me. I hope it is honored as I tend to keep my vhehicles a long time.
Cons: The ride is stiff. You do fill bumps in the road. I expected better gas mileage from a vehicle of this engine size and vehicle weight.
Overall review: It is a good midsize suv for anyone that would like a good all around truck for style, carrying stuff and looking good getting where you are going.
Best decisions ever. by Barresipr on 03/23/2014. Trim: 2008 Dodge Nitro SXT 4X2, Owned 6 years.
Pros: this vehicle has excellent styling and to this date it stills doesn't look outdated really glad i got one.The reliability..... i couldn't ask for something else i haven't change nothing since i bought it in 2008 only had the maintenance done.
Cons: The fuel economy is really bad but what your getting is a really good reliable car thats can tow and go off road if you have 4x4
Overall review: Would recommend anybody who's looking for an suv thats reliable, good to drive and like contemporary styling.
Best vehice I've owned by Jenell on 10/08/2013. Trim: 2008 Dodge Nitro R/T 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love it!
Cons: Wish had better gas mileage, but who wouldn't.
Overall review: I love it!
NEVER AGAIN by Never Again, Minocqua Wisconsin on 12/19/2012. Trim: 2008 Dodge Nitro SLT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good Looking vehicle when it's not in the shop
Cons: Lets see....what I dont like about this vehicle. How about for starts, purchased this car last year, have under 50,000 miles and it needs a new engine. And now of course Dodge is not going to stand by their offer to do the work under the warranty they offered me when I started having oil problems which they acknowledge.
Overall review: 2008 Dodge Nitro SLT, needs a new engine....do I have to say more. Thanks Dodge for standing by your product. Oh, and the customer service...doesn't exist, unless you call horrible service, customer service. So, Dodge offers me a warranty as they acknoweldge that their 2008 vehicle should not be burning a quart of oil every 500 miles. So now that it needs a new engine according to Dodge, they won't stand by their original offer to repair the problem.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next