2008 Mercury Milan

Solid sedan. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2008 Mercury Milan V6 Premier, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Reliability and convenience are top notch. I have 152,000 miles and had 0 problems. Styling is a plus and I will miss the Mercury line. I have owned two other Mercury's and eight Fords. Mileage has been superb (27 MPG) and smooth running.
Cons: CD player just ate two CD's but I am ready to switch to SYNC/I-phone music source anyway.
Overall review: I highly recommend the Milan as long as it is around. My 2008 will have 250K before I give to my son barring an accident.
My New Milan by Speedybabe from PA on 01/03/2008. Trim: 2008 Mercury Milan V6 Premier AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the style of the Milan and the rear spoiler really adds to it. It handles very well on the road and the steering is excellent, handles turns well. The leather seats are very comfortable, much more than I thought they would be and the heated seats have 2 settings which is great. The Sync sysytem is awsome, no more picking up your cell phone to make or receive calls. It has a huge trunk and the fold down rear seats make hauling long items a breeze. The stereo is the best!!! I also got the ambient lighting package and that is pretty cool, not something you need but a nice little addition for something fun. Love it!!!!!
Cons: The head room is not huge and if you are a tall person you may have a problem if you get a sunroof. I got one but do not have a problem with the height. Definitely sit in one with a sunroof first if you are thinking of getting one in your car. I got the 2-tone leather seating but I think they could offer more options in the seating color. I have heard some people complain about not seeing good out the rear window, you cannot see the back end of the car. I do not find it a problem and I have the rear parking sensors so it is ok. I have only had the car a few weeks and I am a bit dissapointed with the gas mileage I am getting but have been basically driving short distances.
Overall review: I really love this car. It handles great on wet roads with the AWD, have yet to try it on snow but think it will work great also. It is very comfortable to ride in. The Sync sysytem is awsome but takes some getting used to and can be a bit frustrating at first until you understand exactly how to use it. Overall I would definitely recommend this car, it is sporty looking yet a comfortable ride and has alot of zip to it.
Review ID: #520988 Is this review offensive?
Best All Around Auto by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/31/2012. Trim: 2008 Mercury Milan V6 Premier, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I just passed the 55k mileage mark and I am pleased to report this 2008 Milan is the most trouble-free vehicle I have ever owned. I replaced the battery and tires. That's it! I take the car into the dealership for the normal maintenance recommended by Ford. The styling is attractive and the vehicle has nice room both front and back. The dark blue ink metallic exterior matches well with a leather saddle-colored interior. Seats are comfortable for short and medium trips. It's an easy vehicle to drive for all family members. Instrument panel is easy to read.
Cons: The fact that the car has been discontinued
Overall review: Excellent. I couldn't ask for more in a vehicle. Thanks Ford!
I LOVE MY CAR!!! by KIM-OKLAHOMA on 02/04/2008. Trim: 2008 Mercury Milan V6 Premier AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I had been researching new auto's and wasn't sure what I was looking for other than mileage. Seen this setting on show room floor wasn't really wanting to spend that but did and love it!!
Cons: nothing yet just got it the 5th of November
Overall review: GREAT RIDE! COMFORT, MILEAGE AND SPORTY!!
My Milan by Nomadic on 02/11/2013. Trim: 2008 Mercury Milan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice car all around, looks good outside and in. Interior is sleek, very driver friendly and roomy.
Cons: Very few dislikes, I would say the cruise control needs to be on the right side of the steering wheel. I also think a usb ports should be used instead of the outlets for power.
Overall review: I'm a month in with my Milan, and I really like it. I recently took a road trip and on the way back to Carbondale, IL from Smyrna, GA I used a tank of gas and made it to Marion, IL which is roughly 15 miles from Carbondale. That's well over 400 miles, smooth ride, handled well in all conditions. I'm ready for my next trip already!