2008 Acura RDX

Acura Fan by Tim from West Palm Beach on 03/31/2009. Trim: 2008 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling, acceleration. Acura matches SHAWD with Turbo power nicely.
Cons: Not much. small items like no auto/onoff lights, non-power passenger seat.
Overall review: Been an Acura customer since 1996 (TL). Have a 2001 RL with 110k miles which my daughter will take to college in the fall and probably get another 65-75K miles out of. Test drove the MDX but just didn't need a vehicle that size. The RDX acceleration and handling reminds me of my TL which I find amazing. Also drove Lexus RX and Mercedes 350. Neither vehicle matches the RDX. The new Mercedes GLK comes close.
Great small SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I think the Turbo is awesome if you are in a tight situation. Ride is very comfortable, even on very long trips. Handles well on snow and ice. Sound system in great.
Cons: I would like a power passenger seat, remote starting, and the cover for the trunk area should be easier to leave open. without having to remove it entirely. I also feel the automatice light on/off is a huge plus. I had the Lexus RX300 before, and it had most of the above features.
Overall review: Would recommend to anyone. Got a great deal which converted me from Lexus. Style - a little boring. Handles well.
TECH SAVVY 2008 RDX by KidZX on 09/28/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Technology in the RDX is Very Good. What you get for the price is well put together; plus you have to love the two option deal you either want it or not. I think the interior is the true plus for the RDX.
Cons: The setup of the Bluetooth phone is weak it should be a part of the other voice commands and not a separate entity. I think you should get motorized seat when you spend more thank $30,000 and the ability to push start the car.
Overall review: I think the RDX wins in the Compact SUV for the package and costs. I also think it takes first place when it comes to a car that caters to the tech savvy middle class consumer.
Very good choice, not great by Mike from Virgnia on 08/18/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice car, nice truck space and sporty. Trunk space was one of the top 5 criteria for us in our choice. Back up camera is a great tool. Voice activation is great, but not always accurate. it sometimes takes a little extra effort.
Cons: The styling is typical Honda/Acura. So in other words, Nice....but not very inspiring. The Navigation is cumbersome and very annoying. If you have an address great, but searching is next to impossible. This is my wife's car and she has given up trying to search for anything with the Nav. It is frequently innacurate and the results are lacking. We have the most recent update, but still it cannot find things that are 5 miles from us and that have been around for years. Bluetooth phone quality is average to below average. Gas milage is just average for this class.
Overall review: If you are looking for a small SUV this is a great option. We shopped the 08 Nissan Mirano and the 08 Infinity EX. The Infinity was a fantastic car with a better technology package, but we needed the trunk space so we ruled it out. The Nissan dealership just didn't want to deal, so we gave up on that one. Finally, missing a few controls and features to really make this a stand out vehicle. Also a little dissaponted in the fit and finish of the body panels and I expected better. Tolerances are inconsistent just from a visual perspective and paint tones are not consistent between the metal and bumper panels. These are not drastic differences, but it is noticable in the daylight.
Honda quality by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/09/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like that it has more room than a car, but not too big. It also has great acceleration.
Cons: I feel like the gas mileage could be a little better.
Overall review: This is a good car for someone who needs something a little bigger, but doesn't want to get a mammoth SUV. The quality can't be beat.