2008 Cadillac Escalade

The style and the color (tri coat white) what a combo by Frank on 07/20/2011. Trim: 2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The looks are wihout something else reaily great the same for the ride
Cons: Gas could be better but again the size of the vehicle
Overall review: this is my second one would buy again without question
"One Nice Ride" by Derby Master on 05/19/2009. Trim: 2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Price , Ride, Looks and Power. (Lots of Bells and Whistles)
Cons: Gas Mileage but it gets what window sticker says. So I knew it before I bought it. All the good makes up for this Con.
Overall review: This is my 3rd Escalade to date , so far I have had a 2002 , 2005 and this 2008. And by far this is the BEST one so far. I only have 5,000 miles on it and so far no problems. Very Happy with this 2008 Escalade . I paid less for this 2008 then my 2005 that I still own (Son drives).
Dream Truck by Butte, West Michigan on 03/03/2014. Trim: 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Super comfortable with tons of space. Handles like a car and is outstanding in the snow. Awesome car.
Cons: The only thing I was not happy with was that the little storage compartment in the back has 2 cheap plastic knobs and one broke.
Overall review: If I can afford it, I would definitely buy another. Everything you could ever want in a luxury SUV. Plus, the performance is amazing.
Problem Child by Gone Back to Chevy from Sauble Beach on 07/02/2012. Trim: 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This is one big flashy looking vehicle. It drives well and is very comfortable for long trips. It has more than enough power to get out of it's own way!
Cons: The quality of yesterday's Cadillacs is just not there, too many cheap plastic parts that break. The price of parts is at least 3 times the price of any other vehicle just because of the Cadillac name. There are also way too many electronic/computerized gadgets that are great when they work, but when things go wrong.....
Overall review: Since owning this vehicle it has been in the repair shop on an average of every 11 weeks! I have spent over $8,000. in repairs not including what was covered under warranty and also extended warranty. Biggest piece of junk it have ever owned and I can't wait to get rid of it!
Receive many compliments on our vehicle and we agree with them all. by Dean from Lake of the Ozarks on 01/11/2011. Trim: 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the ride, drive and features make it a VERY relaxing , smooth ride.
Overall review: We receive many complements on the color ( white diamond ) and are told by others that would like to own one. It is a truly luxury ride and luxury appearance.