2008 Buick Lucerne

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Buicks & V-8's by alexv1mt on 12/18/2011. Trim: 2008 Buick Lucerne CXS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice lines.. Northstar V-8 provides plenty of cruising power.. Comfortable & roomy adjustable seats.. Good front & rear leg room.. Large trunk space.. Good gas mileage at highway speeds..
Cons: Large turning radius.. Could use a larger fuel tank.. Think Buick is making a mistake by not continuing the model for 2012...
Overall review: Buick & V-8's always go together well...
"An excellent Buick" by George from K.C., MO on 06/23/2011. Trim: 2008 Buick Lucerne CXL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The ride and comfort. I also got very good gas mileage when I slowed down. Driving 70-75 mph, I get around 26 mpg. Slowing down to 65-70, I averaged 28 mpg over 4700 miles of mostly highway driving. Through two tanks of gas, I averaged 32.6 mpg. For a car this size I think that's pretty good. The car runs so easy though, I have trouble holding it down under 70.
Cons: The only thing I don't like are the Michelin tires that were on this car when I bought it in Feb. 2008. They are the noisiest tires I have ever had on a car. I now have right at 50,000 miles on it and since they are tread warrantied for 45,000 miles, I'll probably be getting rid of them shortly, replacing them with quieter tires I hope. They won't be Michelin's.
Overall review: Overall this has been an excellent car for us. Most of the miles have been put on travelling around the U.S.
No Park Avenue by Sarah from PA on 01/22/2010. Trim: 2008 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 Special Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: comfortable leather seats, heated seats, stearing wheel, roomy back seat.
Cons: no locking gas tank, no self closing trunk. Awful sounding cd player, I will replace it with another. This is a nice car but I drove a 1994 Park Avenue for 16 years and it was a much better car. I would have driven it forever but it rusted out.
Overall review: Nice but no Park Avenue.
best car out of 15 cars I have owned by hot rod on 02/28/2014. Trim: 2008 Buick Lucerne, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Less interior noise, comfortable seats, quick., and great gas mileage. Owned many brands of cars and so far this one is the best. Wife loves the car more than me lol very easy oil change do it myself
Cons: None
Overall review: A really nice looking car and Buick messed up when discontinued this model
BUICK WILL BE SORRY THEY QUIT MAKING THIS MODEL by RICH FROM ILLINOIS on 07/20/2013. Trim: 2008 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 Special Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the 3.8L IN MY LUCERNE AND I LOVE IT.
Cons: HARD TO KEEP CLEAN DUE TO THE COLOR,BUT I CAN LIVE WITH IT BECAUSE I LIKE TO DETAIL IT.
Overall review: BEST CAR TO THIS DAY THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED
2 3 4 5 6  Next