2008 Audi Q7

A pleasant driving machine by HelloYue on 04/13/2011. Trim: 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro Premium, Owned 3 years.
Pros: sporty style, 3 row seats, panaroma roof, MMI with iPod, Bose sound system, parking system and rear view camera;
Cons: Engine isn't very power especially in slow speed.
Overall review: A decent mid-size luxury SUV for young professionals, which has most of advanced features for a comfort drive.
Review ID: #551983 Is this review offensive?
An SUV you can depend on! by Paul from Wrightstown, PA on 12/10/2012. Trim: 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort, styling, handling and braking are its best features. Panarama roof and other creature comforts are great too.
Cons: The fuel economy could be better. However considering its weight and size you really cannot expect too much in the way of fuel mileage. I do get better than 22 mpg on the highway especially with my Bridgestone tires. I do not have ANY problems with brakes, tire wear, battery life that others have complained about. It runs simply great!
Overall review: Great SUV! Takes some time to figure out all the control functions too. But that is part of the fun of it!
ML AND THE X5 IS NO LONGER#1! by fourR2284 on 08/19/2012. Trim: 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro Premium, Owned 4 years.
Pros: MMI system is the best on the market! Sporty but classy,fits 7 passengers...The features are great! A very youthful truck.
Cons: Very slow accleration! Tires wear very fast because of the weight of the truck, brake dust all over the place again bc of the weight! Seats can be more comfortable.
Overall review: Mercedes ML AND THE Bmw X5 is no longer the best premium suv out!!!!!!!!
The Best "Reasonable" Luxury SUV by Greg in Cleveland on 01/15/2009. Trim: 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fantastic interior I think Audi makes some of the nicest interiors of any car, and this one is no exception. Also looks great on the outside, feels smaller than it looks when driving, V6 handles most situations very well. Drives great in the snow.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better, but it's an SUV, so I knew what I was getting into. I average 17-18 mpg mixed driving
Overall review: This is a wonderful SUV that is very accomodating. I have a family of 5, and while the 3rd row can be tricky to access compared to my Honda Odyssey (obviously), it is the perfect car for 3 kids in car seats. I have supreme confidence in the snow as well, and the V6 has great pick up (I chose the V6 over the V8 due to better cost and gas mileage). The interior is the nicest of any car I have driven, and every day, I get in and smile. I've had it for 9 months now, and whereas I usually start thinking about what car I'm going to get next within the first 6 months, this car continues to satisfy. The kids love the Panorama sun roof, and the other premium package items are a plus.
Very Impressive SUV by JNKING on 05/05/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Q7 has a very unique style that is different from many of the other luxury SUV's that look the same. This is a large vehicle that looks like a medium size SUV. The gas mileage I get is much better than what is advertised. My combined gas mileage is 20MPG. I think this is one of the best looking and handling SUV's on the market.
Cons: None
Overall review: This vehicle does everything I expect it to do. It has a very powerful engine. The fit and finsh on the vehicle is wonderful. The vehicle handles more like a sports car than an SUV. I am very happy with this vehicle. It makes my former SUV (Ford Eddie Bauer Expedition) seem like a hay wagon. This is the second Audi I have purchased this year(A8L) and I was so impressed with the first I bought the Q7.