2008 Infiniti G37

From "Zoom Zoom" to "Fast Fast" by Jeff in Orange County on 06/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti Sport 6MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sweet-shifting 6-speed Tremendous acceleration through entire rpm band in every gear, Outstanding sound and navigation systems
Cons: Wish it had a little more low-end torque Blind spots and limited rear-passenger room that are part of owning a true coupe
Overall review: I've had the car for about 4 months/3,500 miles, and as others have remarked I still look forward to climbing in every morning. I loved the short throw gear shift in my 2006 Miata, but I have to say that even with the longer throw and longer clutch travel, I enjoy shifting the G37 even more. It is amazingly smooth and a treat to use, even in heavy traffic. Coupled with the horsepower, handling (I have the 4-wheel active steer) and braking, there just isn't a situation in which I feel uncomfortable. The sound system is excellent, and the hard drive makes CD storage in the car a thing of the past. Simply play your favorite CDs one time and the system automatically records them to the hard drive. The nav system is easy to use, and very addictive. I've forgotten how to read a road map. Or dial a phone. The Bluetooth-enabled voice-activated system works great, with both parties able to converse easily and clearly. I can't wait for the convertible to come out at the end of the year!
Sick Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by JAndrianos from Downey, CA on 11/03/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: awesome car!!!!! great performance! fast!! love it!
Cons: none!!!
Overall review: love the car! no cons!!!!! fun to drive!! fast, great car for racing! havent lost yet!!!!! haha
the perfect sports car by Justin fron NY on 10/10/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it's heaven on 4 wheels
Cons: rear trunk space
Overall review: just a perfect sports car. the car of my dreams. originally was going for the vette. but this car is a better overall value
G37 is the way to go by G37 Houston on 07/12/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: just perfect for me.... price and value this is the best so far, I look at Gs350, Bmer, the new S5 Audi is too expensive.
Cons: its play everything from ipod to flash drive.... waht else???? lack of big flat screen tv and blueray dvd player or else I would live in my car
Overall review: if ur looking!!! dont look any further BUY IT, great buy right now.... compare this to S5, 335I and Gs350 look at the prices with full option. 10k to 15k different darn u can buy another car with that money, get a H.Fit or scion Tc save u lots of mileage and wear&tear, dont u like to have 2 vehicles 1 for work other for weekend.
wow Wow WOW by G in South FL on 05/29/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: After 2 weeks of owning this car and 500 miles later I still have a huge smile on my face each time I drive it. Got the premium pkg with 19" sport wheels. I now look foward in the mornings to start her up and head to work just for the chance to drive this car. This car turns heads ever where I go and every compliments are very positive. So far I cant find anything wrong or anything I would change on this car, its a pleasure to drive. Each time I get out of the car I find myself looking back wishing I could just keep driving. I test drove the BMW 335, Acura TL & Lexus IS 350 and none had it all wrapped in one pkg as the G37 did.
Cons: None
Overall review: I would recommend to anyone thats looking for the total pkg: speed, fun factor, wow's, value and sexiness wrapped in one car, go and get this car, you will not regret it, you will get hook.