2008 Chrysler Aspen

I love this SUV!!!!! by Dion from Tampa on 05/21/2010. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have been a Chrysler buff for years and took the leap to the SUV only recently. I love the space it provides. My wife and 3 kids took a trip to IKEA and managed to fit 1 bunkbed (with mattresses), 2 nightstands, and 2 dressers in the cabin without affecting anyone's comfort. I also manage to get 16 MPG in city driving which matches my PT Cruiser I traded in for the Aspen. On the highway I have more than enough power to drive past traffic (with the 4.7 engine) and often find myself at 60-70 mph with no effort at all. This SUV drives better than 80% of the cars I have had. I love the interior lighting. Tons of power outlets. Easy towing for my boat. AWESOME speaker system!!! Comfy seats.
Cons: I would have REALLY enjoyed a USB port for my Ipod because using the AUX input looks messy.
Overall review: This SUV is awesome and well worth the 50% savings for buying used. A very smart buy and verifiably has more space behind the 3rd row than a Tahoe.
Love at first sight. by Shirley in Texas on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased my Chrysler Aspen in August. 08. I love everything about it! Its stylish, comfortable and roomy! I am 5"3, so the adjustable seats come in very handy.
Cons: Blind Spot. If your coming around a left curve in the road and you need to make a left turn at that curve there is a very obvious blind spot, the front left interior panel blocks view of oncoming vehicles, I have to look around that blind spot. Make your left turns with caution!
Overall review: Other than the obvious "blind spot". This is my very first "fancy" SUV, I am extremely satisfied with my Chrysler Aspen.
Beautiful and Everything You Will Ever Need! by Mommy with tons of cargo on 01/22/2009. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE this vehicle. I bought it because of a new baby and lack of space for all my "stuff" in my old car. Everyone thinks it is a one of the MUCH more expensive SUVs because it is so stylish and beautiful, inside and out. The MyGig is wonderful, with the touch screen and hard drive to store my music, I hardly ever need to plug in my mp3 player into the provided aux jack. The backup camera and sensors making backing up a large SUV a breeze.
Cons: Sometimes the blind spots can be challenging, it requires a little more caution.
Overall review: It is all around a wonderful car! It is even easier to drive than my previous, smaller SUV!
Aspen by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/25/2014. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X4, Owned 6 years.
Pros: 5.7L Hemi engine very reliable; in 115,000+ miles have only replaced tires, brakes, and tie rods.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: First Chrysler I ever had -- and one of best cars I've ever had -- and I've had 30+ cars.
Most Exellent Product. by Lee on 10/09/2013. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The V-8 engine reminded me of the big engines that powered Detroit from 1955 until the EPA rules kicked in, The ride is smooth, acceleration is great, and the gas mileage is decent for a vehicle of its size. The radio is excellent with outstanding sound quality. The exterior and interior demonstrate the best of Detroit's craftsmanship.
Cons: Why didn't Chrysler put a pull handle on the driver side windshield column to ease getting in and out, such as on the passenger side.
Overall review: My wife and I opted for the regular V-8 instead of the Hemi., and enjoy driving it