2008 Honda Pilot

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Horrific upholstery by Erin C. on 09/25/2011. Trim: 2008 Honda Pilot VP 2WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It is a Honda.
Cons: Do not buy the 2008 Honda Pilot with fabric seats. They are the absolute worst. Everything stains them (eve water!) and they are impossible to clean, even by a professional.
Overall review: We love our car, but the love grows less and less everytime we get in the car and have to sit on and look at the nasty seats.
Road Warrior from Nashville TN by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/02/2013. Trim: 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD 5-Spd AT w/ DVD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have the heated leather seats which is great in the winter - in the summer I put down a towel so I don't feel the heat from the seat. It has a bit of road noise that can be distracting but it handles nicely and is heavy enough that the trucks driving past do not push you off the road like some other light weight SUV's (which I have had in the past). I take a lot of long trips and I am not uncomfortable from the trip. Overall I would highly recommend the Pilot to anyone that wants a great SUV for lots of room for about town or traveling.
Cons: Would like it to be a little quieter on the road.. too much road noise.
Overall review: GREAT CAR... wish I had gotten more bells and whistles
Great family vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/29/2012. Trim: 2008 Honda Pilot, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Space and comfort.
Cons: none
Overall review: I love my piolet. Losts of room for my family of 6. Drives smooth and very comfortable.
Driver's SUV by V68VTEC on 08/30/2012. Trim: 2008 Honda Pilot VP 2WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Smooth engine, sleek styling, responsive, good steering feel, safe, good value.
Cons: NOT a luxury vehicle in the lower trims, hard plastics galore, subwoofer rattles plastics, more heavily weighted steering takes more effort in parking lots and traffic, fabric seats easy to stain, limited features, plenty of road noise, firmer (but smooth) ride means it's no Lexus.
Overall review: If you are looking for an SUV with some get up and go attitude, look into this car. Those looking for a more luxurious vehicle- look elsewhere. It's a real smart buy if you value the underpinnings of a car, not amenities. Also, determine if you really need an SUV this big. I was planning on switching for a new CR-V.
super hero by kelnuss on 07/29/2011. Trim: 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I went on a cruise for seven days and my pilot started right up. No problems.i've owned it for four years now. Great for travelling ,verry comfy.. & i just recently just change my batteries. It's a great car. My first Honda was an Accord 2005. And also never had problems with it. Just change batteries, oh yes got a new starter . But, a great car. runs really fast.
Overall review: superb.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next