2008 Acura TSX

You won't be disappointed by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/25/2010. Trim: 2008 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A beautiful car. Nicely equipped with all the amenities you could ask for. Over 50,000 miles and never in the shop except for oil changes, etc.
Cons: Developed an annoying rattle in the driver door. A little too rough of a ride for a "near luxury" type car. I suppose Acura was going for a sport feel. But wow, you feel every bump in the road.
Overall review: I would definitely buy another one.
A Precision Driving Machine by Have Car Will Travel on 06/24/2010. Trim: 2008 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 4th Acura,and 2nd TSX.The TSX is a real drivers car. You have the feeling that you have a precision instrument in your hands. A feeling of tactile feedback from the steering wheel. The sound of the engine has a pleasant resonance.Acceleration off the line is decent,and top end acceleration is excellent.The front seats are exceptionally comfortable,and the car is very reliable. It gets about 25MPG.It is fun to drive,and it runs like a swiss watch.
Cons: Suggested improvements: a telescoping steering wheel, signal lights in the side mirrors,and maybe another 20 to 25 horsepower.
Overall review: If you want quality,reliability,fun,and economy in one vehicle this is it.
A nice one by Roman on 03/15/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura TSX 6-Spd MT w/ Navigation System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great handling, very nice styling, comfortable, nice acceleration but in my opinion needs a little HP increase.
Cons: Software for navigation needs improvement, although it has premium sound system i think it needs more powerful amplifier, because sound is too quiet in my opinion.
Overall review: A very nice car for the price. I would recommend it to anybody who's looking for a vehicle in $25000 - $35000 price range. Way to go Acura!!!
My new TSX by Lovin it in Cali on 02/03/2008. Trim: 2008 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fit and finish are top notch. Ride and comfort can't be beat.
Cons: Turning radius, no auto headlights, low MPG, premium fuel
Overall review: I have had my car for two weeks now and I absolutely LOVE it! I had a Toyota Prius that was totaled in a minor impact accident and decided I wanted something safer and more solid. I can feel the solidness of this car when I am driving it. It was a bit of a shock to go to this from a hybrid but I am happy with my choice. I looked at the new altima 2 door coupe as well but I liked the finish and reliability of the Acura better. You can't go wrong with this car.
08 TSX w/NAV review by DirtbikerPKD on 08/30/2010. Trim: 2008 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, Sports suspension, Build Quality.
Cons: needs a little more power. higher Redline. VTEC kicks in at around 6200 rpm. it doesnt leave much room for acceleration with higher power till you hit redline @ 7k.
Overall review: Great vehicle