2008 GMC Yukon XL

2008 GMC Yukon XL Prices
2008 GMC Yukon XL Fuel Economy
Best Family Car Ever Made. by 3 Kids Nana on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon XL SLT-1 1/2 Ton 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Riding in this vehicle is like sitting in your lazy-boy. I love the heated seats, dvd system, onstar, flip fold seats and the cargo door opening system. I don't see how this could be improved. I travel with 3 kids and a dog, there is room for everyone and it looks better than my 2006 Yukon XL.
Cons: I don't like that they moved the dvd system to the front seat, I prefer to let the kids load the movies from the back seat. They have moved the radio controls and the cruise control to a different spot on the steering wheel. I am beginning to get used to it but I still push the buttons accidently and set the cruise or change radio channels.
Overall review: I love the Yukon XL and can't imagine driving any other truck, it is perfect for trips and performs very well in town.
The ulitmate all purpose suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/11/2013. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon XL SLT-2 1/2 Ton 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great driving and ride.
Cons: Nothing so far
Overall review: The ideal SUV for my needs
good value by neuromd1 on 07/16/2008. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon XL SLT-1 1/2 Ton 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I own 4 Mercedes. The Yukon has more gadgets and extras that are easier to use than any of the other cars and SUVs.
Cons: none
Overall review: A bargain for the price.
Awesome bus by gator on 10/16/2007. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon XL SLE-1 1/2 Ton 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling, ride, handling, power delivery and fuel economy. Very easy to maintain and Onstar integration for maintenance reminders make the whole process brainless.
Cons: I dislike the lack of standard reverse parking assist and power fold mirrors.
Overall review: I average 18.3mpg in mostly around town driving with no A/C. With the A/C I average 15.7mpg. Vehicle excels around town as well as on the interstate and fire roads. Recently made a short trip with 9 6'+ passengers and the only complaint received was from the middle front passenger due to lack of legroom or recline. Cruise control is key to good fuel economy with this vehicle.