2008 Toyota Corolla

The greatest compack car ever by David, Red Bluff, California on 05/11/2011. Trim: 2008 Toyota Corolla CE 4-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is my secound Toyota Corolla and I love how easy they are to park and the car runs forever with very low cost maintance plus they just keep getting better. Thank you Toyota
Cons: N/A I love the car
Overall review: This is the only car you need for todays times.
Good, reliable commuter by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/29/2009. Trim: 2008 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is a fuel efficient, problem free driving machine.
Cons: There's literally nothing exciting about this car, which is why I gave the Corolla 7/10 for Styling, Performance, and Interior. The styling is unremarkable, the performance is what you'd expect from a 4-cyl, and the interior is neither comfortable or uncomfortable; it just kind of is.
Overall review: If you are looking for a reliable commuter car or a low total cost of ownership, by this car. If you are looking to cruise the beaches and get girls to notice you, buy something else. I feel like at this point, the Corolla has been reviewed ad-nauseum, and you should know what you are buying. The best description I have ever heard for it is "driving appliance" (aka a toaster). As long as you know what you are buying it for, you should be happy with this car.
by something else by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Corolla S 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The color is Red that is the only thing I like about this car.
Cons: First my old Corolla was a 1992 and it got 35mpg in the city and 42mpg on the highway. This 2008 Corolla the best I can get on the Highway is 35 mpg. big let down.
Overall review: look do not buy.
2007 Corolla is a great alternative for those who cannot afford a hybrid by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/19/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The gas mileage is incredible. I drive 66 miles a day to and from work so this is the most important factor for me. Also the interior is very plush and everything is sturdy; unlike the cheap plastic in our Sentra that got brittle & broke over time. I've had my pre-owned Corolla for three years (it's five years old now) and haven't had any problems at all. I'm only about 5,000 miles away from 100k but I'm not anticipating any problems and plan to keep it.
Cons: Nothing really. It's a great car.
Overall review: The 2007 Corolla is a great alternative for those who cannot afford a hybrid. Corolla's mpg has declined a bit in the newer models but luckily I bought mine when it was at it's peak.
Cheap and reliable transportation. Happy with this car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/22/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Car has been extremely reliable. Only normal maintence performed. Oil changes, tires, brakes, and air filters have been changed.
Cons: The front seats are not comfortable and should have better lumbar support. Hands free option and steering wheel controls would have been nice.
Overall review: This car has been very dependable in the 5 years I have owned it. I have only had normal maintence performed on the vehicle. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for cheap and reliable transportation. I plan on keeping it until it runs no more.