2008 Infiniti QX56

Tire Squeeling, Mud Slinging, Boat Towing Luxury. by charlyRoot from South Carolina on 03/29/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The power!! Something this big is not supposed to get to 60 MPH in under 7 seconds. I love pulling into traffic. I had a Sequoia before this and couldn't turn the traction control off. At the touch of a button, my Infiniti will cut donuts until my hearts content...on dirt or pavement! I'm going throw gas and tires abnormally fast but that's my choice. I'm a single 30 year old single male and my work just gave me one of these. I actually wanted a new Yukon or Denali. To quote Garth Brooks, "Some of Gods greatest gifts, are unanswered prayers." Another great thing is that it's fancy Infiniti but it still a truck. Air bags and transmission coolers. I have a 6,000 pound boat and I
Cons: Pros Continued... catch myself running my standard 5 MPH over on the highway. In my Sequoia, I was very aware that that boat was back there at all times while I did 45 in a 55. I love the captains chairs in the back. When ever I take crowds somewhere people always comment on the back seats. I've had it up to about 115 MPH and with no interference from the CPU. The Sequioa stops you at 104 MPH and doesn't give you gas again until about 95 MPH. This is a much performance as you can have in an SUV. It is as much "fancy" as you can have in a truck. It's a Ford F-250 and a Audi A6 combined. CON: There is a squeak when I hit smished-smurfs in the road. I subconsciously avoid them.
Overall review: It's a fancy high tech fast ego feeding truck with back seats. I get a chuckle when I see Moms toting kids in one or and Armada. I ponder, do they ever punch it when the kids aren't with 'em?? I love this thing. The only way I will not have one is if I can afford and Audi S5 (or Audi S6) and a F-250 diesel at the same time. The system bumps. The nav system rocks. I love the cockpit feel. But be careful, cops don't like catching a big SUV going 98 MPH down the highway no matter how sunny the day is. (I thought I was only running about 80 MPH) I talked him out of the reckless driving and just got a ticket for 80 in a 55. He did yell at me a little though. Perfect driving records are meant to be broken with a story like this. I almost forgot. This thing rocks in the mud too. My Sequoia's traction control computer could get caught in an infinit loop and not let you climb out of ruts. The QX56 will let you decide if you want to get out the mature way or the fun way.Guess which I chose
QX56, no regrets. by David on 11/23/2013. Trim: 2008 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, big, good looking, beast, quite, space. It's Infiniti. I have caught many staring at my white QX56, because I keep it flawless. My kids love it. The 3rd row seat can actually seat adults without a problem. Now i can go to Costco and buy groceries with plenty of cargo, and still seat my 2 kids, that are fully entertain watching Barney on the DVD screen.
Cons: I had to trade in my 350Z for it.
Overall review: Best truck around
Tremendous evolution in the past 4 years by tmed on 01/08/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Much smoother and quiter than my previous 2004 Armada 4WD LE.
Cons: None
Overall review: Infiniti did a great job improving quality.
Best for the money! by Bobby "B" on 11/19/2007. Trim: 2008 Infiniti QX56 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Almost everything.
Cons: Locks don't lock automatically as the vehicle begins to move.
Overall review: No other vehicle comes close for this money.
Review ID: #519025 Is this review offensive?
Great SUV! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/08/2007. Trim: 2008 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Got rid of minivan for a "grown-up" vehicle to drive kids around. Love the way it handles. Seating for 8 with easy to access 3rd row seat with folding 2nd row seat. Have had it for a month now and no complaints. Easy to learn to use features.
Cons: Low gas mileage but knew that before buying it.
Overall review: Every mom should drive one.