2008 Hummer H3

Best truck ever by Codimus on 04/26/2012. Trim: 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Aggresive styling, comfortable, good room in back seat, 33in stock tires (will fit 35s stock), Diff locker, 24in step, 30% side angle. and a 300 hp 5.3 ( 500 chip and you get 347hp). handles like a go cart on and off road. just a fun truck to drive. getting 24 MPG hwy.
Cons: crome plates that cover the switches on the seat fell off (dealer fixed in 5 min). Small windows. and JEEP people
Overall review: Took the rubicon with friends and had no problems and was way more comfortable then the guys with jeeps
like their motto says.... The hummer is like nothing else by Elie (Houston) on 05/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Hummer H3 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love how the H3 performs and drives. It can go where no other vehicles I know can go, while being extremely confortable and quiet.
Cons: I don't like how the back cargo door swings open instead of opening upward
Overall review: It's the best vehicle i ever owned and drove
Ultimate SUV by Eddie on 04/04/2008. Trim: 2008 Hummer H3 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Every thing
Cons: No dislikes at this time.
Overall review: The best suv I have owned in the last 25 years.
SAFE and SOLID by Rick on 03/16/2008. Trim: 2008 Hummer H3 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The great thing about this vehicle is the feeling of being safe. It's a solid SUV with a perfectly capable I-5 engine. It is not the quickest off the line but why would you need an SUV to act like a sports car? If you want speed and shot gun acceleration buy a Ford Mustang. If you want you and your family to be safe and get decent gas mileage (15-18 MPG) there is not a better midsize SUV. The only other midsize SUV I would recommend would be a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Cons: The only con is the visibility.... That said, the reason is the solid structure in case of a rollover. The roof will have less of a chance of collasping on your head.
Overall review: If you are looking for a midsize SUV, this one is worth checking out.
Minivan's Idol by Hotshot from Shreveport on 10/12/2011. Trim: 2008 Hummer H3 Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My first SUV and I love it, it's easy to park in tight spaces; turns on a dime.I love the comfortable ride,seats are great.The back door opens wide to load and unload groceries etc.Nice vehicle overall. I would recomend to my friends.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better but I knew that before I bought it.Can't say I have any cons.
Overall review: I've had mine for a year and I love it.It does get noticed! I'm very happy with it's performance.