2008 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class

My wife's favourite automobile by Arizona Cowboy on 01/07/2010. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Roadster, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A fine piece of machinery!
Cons: The satellite navigation system is horrible, like something that if Columbus had it, he would have found India instead of the West Indies!
Overall review: Excellent automobile, if you use a Tom Tom navigation system instead of the installed one!
Love my SL550 by Phil on 02/07/2014. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Roadster, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the ride quality and style , can't get enough compliments on the car for looks.
Cons: Expensive to repair if it is out of warranty. Quality of car could be better for a car over $100k.
Overall review: I would buy this car again , but with a warranty.,
A great piece of machinery! by Azprof from Tucson on 09/29/2008. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Roadster, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Typical Mercedes quality- this is our second. We had the first one for 12 years! A real fun car to drive. Handles like the sports car it is.
Cons: I'm still looking for somethng! We looked for twelve years on our previous Mercedes and couldn't find anything! But maybe we're just lucky!
Overall review: A great piece of machinery!