2008 Buick LaCrosse

2008 Buick LaCrosse Prices
2008 Buick LaCrosse Fuel Economy
Smooth and quiet by Joe from Michigan on 01/07/2011. Trim: 2008 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is the smoothest and most quiet I have ever owned (and I owned a caddy before). I do a lot of hwy driving and live in the country and it gets about 30 mpg if I keep to the speed limit. I got the Dark Blue Metallic and the upgraded chrome rims. The color really makes the chrome stand out and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. Many are surprised it is a buick becuase the chrome & color makes it look sporty. Everyone who has ridden in this car has commented on how quiet and smooth the ride is. Handles great in all weather including snow.
Cons: the fuel range says "low miles" after you get below about 50 miles and i think they could have done better with that
Overall review: Great car. It is a shame more people don't give Buick a chance when they are car shopping. It is superior to any forign car in its price range, and I drove them all.
Best Buick! by Judy - Commack, NY on 02/04/2013. Trim: 2008 Buick LaCrosse CX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I just love my LaCrosse, especially on parkways. It's nice and quiet and I know there's a good solid car unde me!!
Cons: Mileage could be a little better
Overall review: LOVE IT!!!
Nice car by Russel Dargel, 1204 S. Border Ave, # 607, Weslaco, Tx. 78596 on 06/19/2008. Trim: 2008 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles real well and is quiet .
Cons: I am disappointed in the gas mileage. I am only getting about 15 or 16 mpg. I had a 1999 Lesabre that I traded in that I got 21 mpg. with the same engine. I wonder if something could be done to improve this LaCrosse?
Overall review: Other than foel economy ,I am well pleased with it.
Buick LaCross CX 2008 by mina on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2008 Buick LaCrosse CX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This car has a luxury feel, decent acceleration when needed and through the mountains.
Cons: The interior pieces break easily and the transmission/torque converter gave out before 100,000 miles. The car has been carefully maintained and serviced as recommended so it was a dissappointment
Overall review: This car was a nice attempt to provide luxury and style with a sporty look. However it doesn't compare to other cars we've owned in its class for reliability and quality.
Dream Ride by Annie from Tennessee on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2008 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Best car I've ever driven. It's quiet and smooth; handles great.
Overall review: Excellent car