2008 Hyundai Sonata

Overrated car! by amy, claremont ca on 10/08/2012. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6, Owned 4 years.
Pros: price
Cons: Fake good quality look in the beginning but after 3 years, all the quality problem showed up and it is too late to complain.
Overall review: I had 2008 sonata limited version. The price is affordable. It looked good when I first bought this model. But after almost 4 years.... mirror fell off, brake light doesn't work, brakes worn out, the window tint are bubbled, so call leather seat cracked. Furthermore, they gave you lifetime oil change promise, but after first year, they start charging every other time but the charge is much higher than auto shop and you need to do the maintenance in order to keep 10 years warranty ( felt like loser now ) It is your decision you want to buy or not but my experience with the first Korean car was bad.
This is a great vehicle by Harvey, Cottonwood, Arizona on 08/09/2011. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Purchased this car with 29.000 miles, now have 57.000, no real issues, drove from Arizona to Salt Lake packed with luggage & we mainntained 75 mph going up any mountains. We average 33 mpg on hwy miles. awesome handling on curves. Had trans computor adjusted when we first purchased & valves made clacking at start up but eventually went away using dealer filter & oil. See how it goes when we get to 150.000 miles. Also drove this car from Arizona to Texas & Oregon and many times to California with no problems, I change engine oil @ 3000 & trans @ 10.000
Cons: Interior could use better quality & exterior paint is very thin, understand paint is thicker now, I wax it twice a year & garaged
Overall review: For the money it's been an awesome vehicle, like it's looks & handling & economy
Limited by mdale007 on 03/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Sonata Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great car at a bargain price of $17,500.00 for the I-4 Limited without sunroof. From the electronic stability control to the Infinity 360 watt stereo this vehicle is a dream.
Cons: None
Overall review: Run out now because Hyundai is offering huge discounts. You will not find another make that even comes close without spending about $7000.00 more.
Good value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/20/2013. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality, creature features, performance, safety features and good styling.
Cons: No day time running lights.
Overall review: The 2008 Hyundai Sonata Limited is my first Hyundai, my son talked me into buying it. I traded off a 2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT for this car and I haven't had to look back. The one feature I miss most is the day time running lights. The Hyundai has plenty of room and a trunk that goes on forever. Very comfortable on long trips and the climate control system works fantastic, very important to me since I live in Wisconsin. I would recommend this car to any one.
Sold on Hyundai by Miser from California on 09/05/2011. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is my third Hyundai, and second Sonata, most important is the safety features that come standard, the six airbags saved my life in a terrible accident. I have had no major mechanical issues and have 154,000 miles. It is nice to have a vehicle that doesn't break down right after the warranty is up. The best feature was the price, as compared to other vehicles in its class, a midsize sedan, V6, for 15,000 to 17,000 is unheard of.
Cons: It is a little uncomfortable on long trips the seat should be bucketed more, a feature I think Hyundai corrected in the newer models. Other than that I have no other issues.
Overall review: Great deal for the money, a vehicle that actually pays for itself.