2008 GMC Yukon Denali

2008 GMC Yukon Denali Prices
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Fuel Economy
Power to Spare by Fisherman from Texas on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon Denali XL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything; rides like a limo and pulls my 22 ft. boat like a dream.
Cons: Nothing; gas mileage suffers somewhat, but you don't get this kind of performance with 20 mpg.
Overall review: I have driven GM SUVs for over 20 years, and this is far and away the best one yet. An awsome combination of size, power and comfort. I look forward to driving it every day.
I Love My 08' Denali! by Lucky! New Orleans, LA on 02/17/2009. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon Denali AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The style, the way it handles, it's towing capacity, the options!
Cons: There is no place to store the wireless headphones for the entertainment system, no dividers in the huge storage compartment, need some type of dividers in the back when the seats fold up.
Overall review: I love my Denali!
Great SUV by TC from Seattle on 01/02/2009. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon Denali XL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. Comfortable, powerful, reliable, and terrific curb appeal. It sticks to the road regardless of the weather, even does great in snow and ice. The Bose stereo, nav system, rear dvd, rear view radar and camera, heated steering wheel, autoride load leveling, stability control system, 6 speed transmission, all contribute to a feel of quality, functionality and safety. Exactly thing right vibe for a family vehicle that you will WANT to drive every day.
Cons: The fuel economy isn't great, but it is honestly not that bad for the size and power (mine generally averages just under 15 mpg combined). The engine loafs along at 1500 RPMs (@ 60 mph) on the freeway with very little effort. A Denali XL is too big for everyday city driving and parking (in what seem to be smaller and smaller spots) but is actually easier to park (with better visibility and more gagets) than my full sized truck.
Overall review: Like I said, this is the best vehicle I've ever owned...my wife and I love it. It is the perfect match for our family's needs and lifestyle. Expensive but worth it, especially if you are looking for something to hang on to for a while.
Amazing touring and tow vehicle by J in Wisconsin on 09/22/2011. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon Denali XL AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Tons of power and room!
Cons: Can't say I dislike anything about it.
Overall review: Tows the boat like there is nothing behind it. Not so with my 2004.
An overall great experience by Lorn in East Tenn on 05/15/2012. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon Denali 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: After more than 4 years with this vehicle I still love it as does my family. It is gorgeous to look at and equally fun and comfortable to drive.
Cons: I only recently have had some issue with the paint flecking off of some of the interior control knobs. There has also been some sporadic problems with the rear passenger door locks failing to disengage or engage with the remote which poses a problem because of the lack of an exterior key entry for the rear passenger doors.
Overall review: All in all I still have to concur with the majority of writers. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned in 45+ years of driving.