2008 Saturn Sky

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
I have the carbon flash@sliver strip down the middle Tu by Del from Louisiana on 12/21/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Sky Red Line Carbon Flash Special Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the look of the car, the acceleration,braking@handing. this SATURN SKY 2 me is a classy well build sport car.
Cons: The only thing i have a problem with is the driver's side seat belt, the chrome catch should stay high but sometimes it slips all the way down@if the door is close and u have a large hand as i do it's hard 2 get your hand between the door and the seat.and 90% of the time the catch is down.
Overall review: Awsome! ILove my car...
Love my Lucy by Karie Dunlee Dunson on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2008 Saturn Sky Roadster, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I bought my Sky in may 2010 She is a 2008 black with tan. I picked her because she is a major wow and fun factor. I did not want to carry people of luggage around. This is my daily driver and I love her after the few years have gone by I still get the wow when she is all washed up and clean
Cons: I did not get a turbo.....
Overall review: She is pefect for a single person or no kids. Why would you want to carry coke in your car any way.
A great ride and difinitely an eye catcher!!!! by Marc on 06/25/2012. Trim: 2008 Saturn Sky Red Line Carbon Flash Special Edition, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Style for the price
Cons: Cup holders and storage box are not user friendly. The trunk was an issue when the car first came out, but now with space saver bags! What more do I need to say!
Overall review: GM should bring the SKY back on the market and intergrade customer concerns....the competition will quake in their shoes!
32 MPG Rocket Ship by Bill the Drill from Alta Loma on 01/09/2010. Trim: 2008 Saturn Sky Red Line, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great styling....a real head turner. Performance is awesome for a 4 cylinder. Excellent milage. Added aftermarket speakers for a really 'kick butt" sound system. "Clamshell" hood is way cool.
Cons: Window controls, "Rough" interior, no gauges. Can't jack vehicle up for maintenance without special "jacking pucks". My son's Honda S2000 fit and quality is far superior.
Overall review: Great car for the $$$'s. Very fast. I installed a few "aftermarket "goodies'.......now it gets 32MPG! For a 'sports car' it needs gauges. Would I buy another Sky or recommend one to a friend...HELL YES!
Awesome Daily Driver by Diablo Winds - Texas on 08/10/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Sky Roadster, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Clam Shell Hood Is Corvete Like Which Is Cool!
Cons: Position of the window controls
Overall review: Awesome little daily driver. Would only ask for a 200 BHP base engine.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next