2008 GMC Envoy

I have owned two of these vehicles, "The best vehicle I have ever owned". by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/12/2011. Trim: 2008 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is the second one that I have owned and I love, love, love it!!!!!
Cons: N/A
Overall review: These vehicles are dependable, comfortable on long trips, roomy, and is the best vehicle that I have ever had. It has power and has the ability to pull large loads with no hesitation whatsoever.
Great Ride by Donna from Asheville on 09/07/2010. Trim: 2008 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It was time to turn in my lease on my Pontiac Vibe...I have had 3 Envoys in the past, and was determined to find another one to buy, but had to do ALOT of research to find one that was just turned in from a lease, and was not loaded with miles..am I glad I found this one,(several states away, though!) was worth the research to find this vehicle..very nice, comfortable, just purchased new tires, and it honestly feels like I'm driving a cadillac ! (I've had one of those, too so I know how to compare!)
Cons: none
Overall review: Too bad GM decided to quit making the Envoy..a mistake..much nicer than the Acadia..and sure not as clunky as the Terrain...(now that one is a mistake).
Best headroom when entering front seat! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2008 GMC Envoy SLE-1 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Easier to drive than my minivan. Plenty of storage room. Was able to replace the radio with an aftermarket GPS/Phone BlueTooth/DVD/Backup system for $500. Gets about 20-21 mpg.
Cons: There is a lot of wind noise eventhough the windows and doors are tightly closed.
Overall review: Great head room, easy to handle and very reliable. Have 25K miles and no repairs.
GMC ENVOY Better then the other guys 4x4 SUV by watrdog2 on 10/06/2009. Trim: 2008 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have 28000 miles on it,gas milage average is 17.5 mpg.It handles well,is air tight and fully equipted.Iv'e owned 2 Explores and 1 Expedition,all top end vehicles.The Envoy has them all beat,I won't go back to Ford.Had an accident last week,Volks Jetta made a left turn in front of me,his car is totaled,my Envoy was completly drivable with minor cosmetic front end damage.
Cons: The cup holders are in a poor location and there's not enough of them.Would like to see GM offer the inline six engine with cylinder management.The engine has enough power and torque to run on 3 cylinders on the highway.
Overall review: If Gm keeps making them,I will buy another one.
Our Favorite by Woogie Dad on 10/15/2008. Trim: 2008 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We have only had it for two weeks but, have found much enjoyment with it. We have found nothing to complain about except that my lovely wife drives it more than I am.
Cons: None so far
Overall review: As I said before we have nothing to complain about with our new Envoy. Not sure where Consumer Reports gets excessive wind noise but we really have not noticed any. The seat belts fit my wife and myself fine.