2008 Lincoln Navigator

Best of the best by Tony on 05/29/2011. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Comfort
Cons: none
Overall review: best vehicle I ever owned
Perfect family hauler by G1 on 03/14/2011. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a heck of a value, has more features then my X5 and Ford has done a great job upscaling the Lincoln's interior. The power running board is an excellent options as is the rearview camera that is intigrated into the mirror. I bought this vheicle to be a family hauler and I can not think of a better choice.
Cons: Engine compartment could be "finished" a bit nicer
Overall review: Perfect family hauler for someone looking for more then a Tahoe or Expedition.
HARD TO SAY ABOUT LINCOLN NAVIGATOR 2008 by RKEYMOLEN on 02/05/2014. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Navigator 4X2, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I think the style is one of its pros, its kind of classy.
Cons: I´m having some problems with the transmission and I believe other owners are having troubles with it as well. The MPG is a big problem it takes a lot of gas so if that is important for you or you don´t want to spend a lot of money in gas this is not a good choice.
Overall review: So far the only problem that I´m having is with the transmission it loses power suddenly, I´m testing the problem and if it happens to be a simple and inexpensive fix I would recommend it, but if it happens to be a big an expensive problem of course I wouldn`t say its a good options. My Navi has only 30,000 miles so I shouldn`t be experiencing this difficulties. Let me tell you that I´m very carefull with it all the service are up to date and I use the best materials.
Enthusiast
Love this SUV bar none. by VJ%20Texas on 12/05/2013. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Navigator 4X4.
Pros: Dependability, reliability, comfort, styling. Some owners indicate low gas mileage but I get 16.1 mpg in city driving.
Cons: I have not found any dislikes with this vehicle.
Overall review: If I were to ever purchase another vehicle it would definitely be a Lincoln Navigator.
My Ultimate Vehicle by VJ%20Texas on 07/04/2013. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Navigator, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love my Navigator and would not like any other car or SUV. JM
Cons: So far in 5 years I have not found anything to dislike. JM
Overall review: I am 82 years young and I love the handling availability, it turns on a dime. I feel very safe in this Navigator and love to drive it.