2008 Nissan Pathfinder

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Good and bad by Jaffery, Michigan on 03/31/2013. Trim: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X4, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I really like the pick up of this vehicle. It is very stylish and I get compliments when my friends ride with me. The bose srereo is awesome and the rear view camera comes handy.
Cons: The air conditioning went out in first few years, I called Nissan when the car was out of warranty under 50,000 miles, they didn't want to do anything so I have to pay out of my pocket. This is lame for an automaker who is known for its quality. And I live in Michigan and there was a big snow storm here, I drove like 25 miles and the transmission got stuck. Next day when it warmed up a little bit, it started working again. It happened twice in winter, so I had to leave my keys in the car for the whole night because the car won't go into neutral, it was no fun. Also there is some kind of rattling sound coming from rear, something is vibrating.
Overall review: I like driving it I don't know if I am going to consider another Nissan.
LzkLXGUWAccklGLtAOa by Jim on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I never thought I would find such an everyday topic so enthalrlnig!
Cons: I never thought I would find such an everyday topic so enthalrlnig!
Overall review: I never thought I would find such an everyday topic so enthalrlnig!
BEST SUV IN AZ! =) by Vvn from AZ on 07/16/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder S 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything; but I should've gotten the SE! hahaha..more features; love the stereo/audio sound, like the acceleration--best SUV yet!
Cons: the rear a/c is not as cold or strong as it should be, the rear speakers sound weird at a certain level of volume.
Overall review: Great vehicle--very reliable!!! Happy with purchase.
808- Pathfinder SS. by Pathfinder SS. 808 on 02/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder S 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the 5.6L v8 is super powerful unreal performance you have to test drive one today. I smoke a lot car's on the street.
Cons: no performance part's available yet can't wait !
Overall review: I rate this suv a 9. I call it my SS. unreal power.
COOL RIDE by Karen from PA on 08/29/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Sturdy, well made, comfortable, and looks cool.
Cons: 3rd row seat a little small for adults.
Overall review: I love my Pathfinder! I have had it for just over 1 year now (purchased it new 6/08), and I am still in love with it. It is fun to drive, and I have had no trouble with anything to date. The only fault I can find is that the 3rd row seat is fit for children only. There really isn't enough room back there for an adult to sit comfortably. Other than that, I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for a fun vehicle to drive.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next