2008 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Too Much Horsepower by Too much Horsepower indeed. on 04/30/2012. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Seriously, someone wrote you don't need the horsepower. The S63 is a great big guys car. I'm 6 ft 6 and can put my legs almost straight while driving this car.....fast but you better remember the weight when your having fun around the corners. Steel colors has people asking about the car every day. Still get 22 mpg on Highway. To much horsepower, indeed it does. The only reason I didn't buy the 65 was $!
Cons: Little heavy around the corners, but it's a large car. Could look better from the rear, but the 20"" 35s Tires look awesome
Overall review: Great car, but does have to much horsepower for some, just not me.
action jackson by big jack from Memphis on 08/03/2009. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THE SMOOTHNESS AND SHARPNESS THAT THE S550 HAS TO OFFER.
Cons: THE PRICE
Overall review: LOVE THE PERFORMANCE OF MY S550 IT IS AN ATTENTION GETTER.
Better than the rest. by LittleChihuahuas in SR NJ on 04/25/2009. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ultimate in luxury and design. Superior performance and handling. This car roars when I step on the gas. I have had other luxury cars (Audi, BMW and other MB models) and my S class is superior to them all. It's also great in the snow. All of my controls are at my fingertips, you don't reach for anything in this car. Interior is spacious with great attention to detail and quality. Nothing is built like a Mercedes.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: If you can afford it, get it. I was also looking at the Maserati when I bought this...MB is superior.
Mercedes S550 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/13/2008. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a great driving experience. I used to get my chauffeur to drive me in a terrible to drive Audi A8 but now, I never use him because of it's beautiful handling. What a car.
Cons: The Command system. For some reason I am never good with these gizmo's and gadgets
Overall review: If I had more money I would get a fleet of S600 or S550's
Gray Knight S550 4matic AMGtrim by black ops on 07/29/2008. Trim: 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This S550 4matic with the AMG trim is good looking, great ride and handling. I love looking at it when we go some where its parked alone, outstanding.
Cons: With the interactive seats, getting the right position is a bit tricky! But the features on the command control knob is a bit getting use to, different than my GL450.
Overall review: Overall great car, traded my SL500 on this, so with the 4matic we can go anywhere any weather and not worry. Great for long trips and passangers