2008 Chevrolet Avalanche

Black Widow by Richard B Scott on 11/13/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT3 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: "Black Widow" 2008 Z71 Love it. This is my 2nd Avalanche, the first a 2003 Z71.
Cons: Rear side blind spots, correctable with rear obstruction sensors (installed) and round convex spot mirrors (2") My concern is the 4 cylinders that are deactived in Power Mgmt. Are they always the same 4 or do they alternate? Wear and Tear?
Overall review: Outstanding. Power Management a big big plus. Drove from Maine to Florida (2300) miles with 3 dogs and all the stuff to winter there. Filled up when we left Maine and twice between. Outstanding.
Road Warrior by IronMike(Roanoke, VA) on 04/25/2010. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT1 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Improved power and gas mileage over older models. I use it only for road trips where it routinely gets over 19 MPG. Comfortable seats on long trips.
Cons: The newer models no longer have the cladding, which helped keep the vehicle clean and protected both your own car and your neighbors from parking lot dings. I also miss the step bumper.
Overall review: This is my second Avalanche, and I love the design and utility of the vehicle. I need to carry loads occasionally, and the convertible bed allows me to do that while insulated from the weather and prying eyes. The rear seats are more comfortable than an extended pickup truck, yet the vehicle is easier to park than a truck with an 8' bed.
chevrolet avalanche 2008 by DJLUNA2008 from South Bend Indiana on 12/14/2007. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i have just bought this chevrolet avalanche 2008 and let me tell u it is the best truck i have ever bought
Overall review: awesome truck!!
Review ID: #520024 Is this review offensive?
The Black Beast by chevyboy form flordia on 10/02/2007. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well,my mom has bought the vehichle and well i have loved it since the day we bought it. It has alot of room and is very safe for many reasons, but the best thing is that it is like a truck but a SUV...That is why i think i like it the most...we had bought a 2007 chevorlet tahoe with so many problems and this has been a life saver:) and also it is black that is one of the most beautiful trucks ( if you get it clean and waxed)...
Cons: like everything
Overall review: 10 out of 10 because of the style and ride
The Best Truck out there by Cuz on 01/10/2009. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT3 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nav, sunroof, two tone leather no just everthing on my Z71.
Overall review: You need to go get yours