2008 Pontiac Solstice

Gotta love them by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/07/2014. Trim: 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its got a lot of power and can really get you where you need to go.
Cons: no space
Overall review: Love it
2008 Soltice GXP convertable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/19/2011. Trim: 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The GXP model goes like stink and is great fun. It has gobs of power and handles extremely well. It puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it. I've owned this car since I purchased it new in '08. My 1st new car was a '74 MGB convertable, and my GXP is what I would have hoped the MGB would have been 30 years later if it were still in production. (But the '08 Soltice was ahead of its time while '74 MGB was an old design for its.)
Cons: Very little to dislike. Passenger side cup holder is very fragile and we had to have it replaced twice under warrenty. By being very careful, the last one has lasted 2+ years. Storage space is limted which is to be expected in a small sports car. A couple of things missing on the data system which really should be there: outside temp. & compass heading.
Overall review: Great car. Advanced design. Fantastic value for the money. Can keep up with Porsche & BMWs cost 3X more.
Fun fun fun by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/30/2014. Trim: 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP, Owned 6 years.
Pros: P ower and handling is amazing
Cons: Trunk space
Overall review: Wish I had a fleet of the GPX's to last my lifetime.
Solstice heaven by Jeff in Oklahoma on 07/29/2014. Trim: 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 28 to 35 mpg down the highway with the GXP. No turbo lag and hauls ace.
Cons: Passenger side leg room not as much as the the drivers. Trunk space is limited.
Overall review: Overall I'm glad we purchased the 2008 Solstice. Top is down when temps and weather permit. MEGA leg room for the driver and 8 hours trips are not that bad. This is like a go cart on steroids and rides on rails.
Fast and pretty by Gramster on 07/21/2013. Trim: 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love zipping around with top down and the style of my roadster. It is hard getting in and out because it is so low but I forfeited that for the looks and power. There is no room in the trunk for storage and I hate the fact there is no room for a spare tire, All in all I would not think of selling in spite of the negatives.
Cons: No trunk space no spare tire
Overall review: In spite of the negatives I would never sell my roadster.