2008 Lincoln MKZ

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Very nice car with some annoying traits. by BostonBoy from Boston. Duh! on 02/13/2012. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Elegant styling. Comfortable and quiet. Handles, accelerates and stops well. Large trunk. Well equipped. Nice sound system.
Cons: Highway mileage is spot on but city is dismal. Very dated, dull and blocky dashboard design, though I like the clock. The heat and radio controls make you take your eyes off the road to locate little buttons. Terrible visibility out the rear window. Though all cars have them these days I hate the electronic nannies. Low fuel, seat belt warning and back up warnings tones really annoy me. How did I manage all these things before? Quite easily I must say.
Overall review: Despite all the things I don't like about the car I do like it. I can only hope it gives all the trouble free years my 1998 Ford Taurus did. Overall a very nice car.
Hot rod Lincoln by Vic from Homer City Pennsylvania on 12/29/2012. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like everything about this car. I have a cold air box kit and a K and N air filter, a hypertech Max performance chip and it will smolder the front tires and leave 30 feet of rubber and still get 24 mpg on a trip. 263 HP stock and up over 310 HP now. Sporty looking , performance and luxury all in one. It handles very well and is fun to drive.
Cons: It doesnt have a trunk handle, I keep mine spotless and have to grab the latch to close it as to not put fingerprints on my trunk lid or spoiler.
Overall review: I have had mine for 4 years and not one thing has gone wrong or broke on it. I have had quit a few cars, Hondas, Nissan and Toyota because the imports were of better quality than the American cars. NOT so anymore, the lincoln is the best car I have ever owned. I traded all my other cars in, in a few years but I am keeping my Lincoln for a few more years, I love it !!!
my ideal by Bob Johnson on 12/24/2010. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: not one problem best car I haver owned
Overall review: great car
Chef/Owner by Carl on 06/26/2008. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: SOLID AGILE AND WELL BUILT< BEST FORD OF THE CENTURY
Cons: AWSOM
Overall review: 5******
Classy car by Smkgun from Illinois on 03/16/2013. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 20 mpg city 28 hwy. AWD nice. Classy car. Interior is very sharp. Ride is great. Great two person car. I have all options, heated cooled seats, sunroof, nav system, Sirius radio etc. Have not have any mechanical issues at all. Performance is decent overall.
Cons: No rear a/c vents. No trunk handle, I love keeping the car clean and shined up. The first dirt spots show up yours finger prints on the trunk lid. Back seats not real comfortable for a 6 ft person. Actually the Taurus has better seat comfort.
Overall review: I will no doubt look at or buy this car again. Couple things could be better, seat comfort for a Lincoln could be a bit more comfortable especially in the rear. Quite ride. My mother in law (74 years old) drives a 2011 Taurus SHO (LOL!) and those seats front and rear are superior to the 2008 Lincoln mkz I drive. Course maybe the 2011 mkz has improve seating.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next