2008 Lincoln MKZ

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Very nice car with some annoying traits. by BostonBoy from Boston. Duh! on 02/13/2012. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Elegant styling. Comfortable and quiet. Handles, accelerates and stops well. Large trunk. Well equipped. Nice sound system.
Cons: Highway mileage is spot on but city is dismal. Very dated, dull and blocky dashboard design, though I like the clock. The heat and radio controls make you take your eyes off the road to locate little buttons. Terrible visibility out the rear window. Though all cars have them these days I hate the electronic nannies. Low fuel, seat belt warning and back up warnings tones really annoy me. How did I manage all these things before? Quite easily I must say.
Overall review: Despite all the things I don't like about the car I do like it. I can only hope it gives all the trouble free years my 1998 Ford Taurus did. Overall a very nice car.
Hot rod Lincoln by Vic from Homer City Pennsylvania on 12/29/2012. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like everything about this car. I have a cold air box kit and a K and N air filter, a hypertech Max performance chip and it will smolder the front tires and leave 30 feet of rubber and still get 24 mpg on a trip. 263 HP stock and up over 310 HP now. Sporty looking , performance and luxury all in one. It handles very well and is fun to drive.
Cons: It doesnt have a trunk handle, I keep mine spotless and have to grab the latch to close it as to not put fingerprints on my trunk lid or spoiler.
Overall review: I have had mine for 4 years and not one thing has gone wrong or broke on it. I have had quit a few cars, Hondas, Nissan and Toyota because the imports were of better quality than the American cars. NOT so anymore, the lincoln is the best car I have ever owned. I traded all my other cars in, in a few years but I am keeping my Lincoln for a few more years, I love it !!!
Good car by Ed on 11/04/2011. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Beautifull car outside and interior and confortable inside. The ride is nice and powerfull, and quiet, and looks and feels like a luxuary car, but not overly big.
Cons: The tires are expensive and shaky, within 6 months i needed a new tire and the electronics in it and I was told it was not covered by the warranty .They said i must have gone over railroad tracks well i go over railroad tracks almost everyday at about 2 miles an hour and never needed new tires on any other car i owned that was brand new. . I then spent money on tire insurance and glad i did cause a tire blew going around a corner slowly at about 3 miles an hour to get to a ATM machine. I also find the steering is loose regular maintenance like break pads, etc. are expensive.
Overall review: I would buy another Mkz but not without tire insurance, and I would not buy it unless they gave me a super deal on tire insurance like i got when i bought it at half price as I feel you need it with those expensive and touchy tires. Also since regular maintenance and the tires are expensive when needed i would point that out and not buy the car unless maintenance visits at their cost for alot of things are included in the deal so you get money back for the stuff like break pads you will have to pay for when the time comes. Some dealors toss in free oil and inspection for two years that allows for saving for the other things . I would not buy the car without something for that and a nice discount. Having said that I got all these things on the first deal I just had to incur the hassle of buying the tire insurance after the first experience and cost.
my ideal by Bob Johnson on 12/24/2010. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: not one problem best car I haver owned
Overall review: great car
Chef/Owner by Carl on 06/26/2008. Trim: 2008 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: SOLID AGILE AND WELL BUILT< BEST FORD OF THE CENTURY
Cons: AWSOM
Overall review: 5******
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next