2008 Saturn Outlook

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Great Vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/17/2009. Trim: 2008 Saturn Outlook XR FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Needed a larger vehicle for 7-8 people and this is it. Very comfortable, easy to drive and looks great. I had the dealer put on running boards so it's easier for children & short adults to get in and out.
Cons: There is a blind spot with the bracing at the windshield to the side windows, you just need to be more aware when checking for traffic. I do wish the navigation system gave you a road level view of driving directions instead of an aerial view.
Overall review: Great car, I waited over a year to purchase it from the first time I saw it on the internet in 2006 as a future product, and it was worth the wait.
Amazing truck!!! by vicki Ingle on 08/24/2013. Trim: 2008 Saturn Outlook XR FWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love the room in this vehicle!! I have 3 kids and they have so much room to sit. The cargo space is great. The only problem I have is if I have a lot of stuff I have to lay the back seat down and loose seating space. No big deal though!! I love the look!! she is so sporty and handles great!!! I will never ever by a car ever again! I will always have a Saturn or GMC Acadia!!! love the room!!!
Cons: NOTHING!!! Love it
Overall review: love it!!! Will always buy this type of vehicle!!!
wonderful truck by big daddy...of 2 on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2008 Saturn Outlook XE FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: great truck, and as usual, great experience at the dealership - at purchase and for service. we have remained a 2 Saturn household, just upgraded in size. great ride, good space, great mobility on hiways and around town.
Cons: front seat doesn't have much lumbar support. not sure it's an issue for many, but i have a bad back, and the Saturn VUE is nearly theraputic compared to this marshmallow. doesn't get the MPG it states (a common issue w crossovers, i've read), particularly around town. but not as bad as i've read, either.
Overall review: a lot of the "little things" that makes for a great overall expereince with the truck. i'd buy it again.
Best SUV ever by Jo, wisconsin on 03/27/2009. Trim: 2008 Saturn Outlook XE FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything, Love it. Everbody who rides with me coments on how nice it rides and its comfort and roominess.
Overall review: Rides nice, great gas mileage for this large of vehicle. Fits 8 people comfortably.
Part of the Family by Lyndia from Clarksville on 01/10/2009. Trim: 2008 Saturn Outlook XE FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love my Outlook! Needed a vehicle large enough to carry 6-7 passengers comfortably for the 12+hr. trip to see distant family 2-3 x's a year. Refused to do the "mini-van thing." (Did that when my kids were little) Also, required a SAFE vehicle as one of my cargo is my very precious grandbaby. My Outlook fit the bill. She rides and drives like a dream. Sporty looking so you don't feel like you're a "mini-van mom." Lots of room but you don't feel like you're driving a lg. vehicle. Love all the safety features-airbags that stay inflated in a rollover until car comes to rest was a deciding factor. Onstar a huge plus as well.
Cons: I agree with other reviews...My baby is Midnight Blue and I tinted front driver & pass. windows, got wind/bug deflectors for hood and all 4 doors. She looks HOT but there is a huge blind spot, made worse by dark deflector & tint, where windshield meets front doors. As long as you know it's there, you can use a bit more caution. I too am only 5ft.2in. so it is a climb into the seat,...sidesteps should come standard, and yes, they should do something about the rear seat slide rails being so open as to let tiny objects fall in, but I went to WalMart and purchased several burber throw rugs to match my interior and covered my carpet up. Just take 'em out and give 'em a shake.
Overall review: Love it. While this is a good looking vehicle right off the lot-- my additions of tinted windows, smoke colored wind/bug deflectors, and mud guards make her look tough and sporty. Love all the cargo space. Kids love finding all the nooks and crannies. Bought her with 14 test drive miles,...she now has almost 5000 and I have had NO trouble so far. Still finding little surprises,... 32 degrees the other day when we went to town, dash read,"Ice possible, Drive with caution." I couldn't help but smile. Side curtain airbags make me feel there is added safety for my children, and the fact that Onstar is with us should something happen is priceless. Upon purchase, my dealer, Saturn of Clarksville, spent 45 min. detailing her, (not that she needed it) and topping off her tank.(gas was at all time high)- drivers seat had a small snag, they replaced entire seat and while they had her, they detailed her again and topped off the tank, AGAIN - no charge! Would definately buy my Outlook again!
2 3 4 5 6  Next