2008 GMC Yukon

2008 GMC Yukon Prices
2008 GMC Yukon Fuel Economy
2008 Yukon by pes1322 on 01/14/2012. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon SLT-2 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What a sweet ride. We purchased a used 08 Yukon with every option avaliable. My wife loves how easy it is to park. And even though its a few years old, it still turns heads everywhere we go.
Cons: Four months after buying the vehichle a small crack appeared on the passenge side dash. Very dissapointed we called the dealership and they did not consider it a manufacture defect. Thay wanted us to pay $200 for a new dash. Which isnt bad. But should a dash be showing cracks after only three years?
Overall review: Wife said from now on this is the vehicle for her. I have too agree.
My baby by Scranton Pa on 01/27/2010. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon SLT-2 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this vehilce. From the way it glides down the street to all the interior features it has to the power and comfort. I have had Lexus, Mercades, Cadillacs, and Lincolns. Gm is the only way I will ever go. They couldn't have made a more perfect vehicle.
Cons: Nothing!!!
Overall review: Gm rocks
Good Buy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/15/2009. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon SLT-1 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the fact that it handles well and is good in many bad weather situations. It has nice comfortable seats that handle taller people well. I also like the fact that the third row seats remove easily and can be stored. There is a lot of space for packing goods when traveling. I also like the driving feel and it is very easy to park sometimes you don't realize how big the vehicle is. It was nice to get the On-Star Package for one year and also XM radio.
Cons: The few problems I have with this vehicle come down to a few of the amenities. First, I would have liked this vehicle to have blue tooth capabilities. This is important to many drivers today to have hands free devices come standard on expensive vehicles. Another problem I have is that while it has a large interior the third row seating area isn't as much of a seat as it sounds. There isn't much room and it almost feels like you are sitting on the ground. Not good for most larger adults.
Overall review: Overall I like my vehicle and it fits my lifestyle well. I don't forsee many problems with this vehicle. As long as gas prices stay consistant this could be a great buy for many.
Sweet Ride by Yukon mama on 12/22/2008. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon SLE-1 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about my Yukon it's so easy to drive and park sometimes i forget it's a SUV
Overall review: Love it!!
Easy Parker by Anthony from Trenton, NC on 11/19/2008. Trim: 2008 GMC Yukon SLT-2 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We purchased our Yukon in August. So far we are very pleased with this vehicle. We had a Nissan Quest before. It was very problematic!!!! I don`t forsee this truck being anyway close to that unreliable. This truck is truly a head turner and we are very, very pleased at how easily it parks into tight parking spots. I definately recommend anyone thinking about getting an suv to look at and drive a Yukon first. There will be no need to test drive any other.
Cons: The only thing that I am not totally satisfied with is the accomadations in the third row seating. We test drove an XL but my wife wasn`t comfortable with parking it. So we sacraficed comfort for the ease of parking the regular size Yukon. We only have a six year old who loves sitting back in the third row. So I guess it works out for us.
Overall review: Totally satisfied with the vehicle.