2008 Saturn Vue Green Line Hybrid

Beautiful "Green" Machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/14/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue Green Line Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling and the "green" factor. When others are complaining about gas prices I love telling them that I get the same fuel economy as our 2000 Honda Civic.
Cons: There was limited availability and the driver seat is a little reticent to move.
Overall review: I purchased my 2008 Saturn Vue Green Line about a month and a half ago. I am really pleased with what I have so far. This car is seriously stylish with the eco-friendly aerodynamics. I fit 5 people plus beach gear in on a regular basis with no problem. The green eco light that shows when I am charging the battery or the battery is assisting is great. I am really satisfied so far with OnStar, which provides turn by turn directions as well as hands free calling. XM is great, I am in love with the Lucy channel, 90s Alternative. So far the only problem I've had is fighting with my wife over who gets to drive!
No Spare Tire by Terry on 07/29/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue Green Line Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine engages when you let off of the brake, not when you press on the gas pedal.
Cons: Who was the crazy engineer that designed a car without a spare tire?
Overall review: Cannot believe GM/Saturn would design a SUV that would be driven by women and not put a spare tire in it.
Love me Greenline by Steve from Iowa on 04/27/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue Green Line Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Greenline Vue has one of the most quiet and smooth rides that I have every experienced in an SUV. The electric assist engine really does quite a bit to help with improving gas milage and addes some other fun features to the already great Vue. The greenline rims are amazing as well, they give the Vue a great sporty look that help contridict the tree hugger look of other hybrids. And, the improved DIC (Driver Information Center) is a huge plus with the instant miles per gallon, the tire pressure, and everything else that it has.
Cons: I do wish that the gas milage was alittle better. It is a hybrid and it could be better then what it is.
Overall review: I love this Vue Greenline, the price is about 7 grand less then the Ford Escape Hybrid, granted the gas milage isn't as good as the Ford. But the look is well worth it. I will give up that extra milage to not have the 7 grand more price tag and the Ford badge plastered everywhere on my car. The Saturn costumer service and the way they work is far better then that of anyother company and makes the Vue that much better. I love knowing that I have a great SUV and am helping the enviorment as well.
Excellent car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/11/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue Green Line Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car has more room than I expected. 5 adults can fit comfortably.
Cons: I was wish the gas milage was a little better
Overall review: Overall an excellent car