2008 Ford Fusion

Fusion and SYNC Rocks by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/24/2010. Trim: 2008 Ford Fusion V6 SEL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: SEL package offers nice amenities. SYNC ROCKS!
Overall review: Very nice car and highly recommended.
Great car, Great price tag. by Michelle from Illinois on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2008 Ford Fusion V6 SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Price. The quality is very good for the price. It drives wonderfully and is very quite. The style is attractive and I like having the keypad on the car door, just in case. Ford really gives you a lot for the money in this car.
Cons: My interior is light tan, it shows everything....I have a leak in my front passenger side floorboard when it rains, the Ford dealership initially said they found the leak and sent me to a glass specialty center to have the front windshield fixed, that place said it didn't have anything to do with the windshield, sent me back to the Ford dealership and then they couldn't find the leak! Imagine that, and now my warranty is up! Other then this problem with the dealership I really like my car.
Overall review: Great car for the price....love the extras most car companies charge you for....would buy it all over again.
Best car company by fusion guy on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2008 Ford Fusion I4 SEL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything that this car has to offer is above any other car in its segment. Its a great car with many extras that the others dont offer, and the gas mileage is spectacular.
Cons: n/a
Overall review: I think anyone in the market for this type of vehicle go check out the ford product line. The quality and value is at the top, i wouldnt suggest any other vehicles out there.
Fantastic Automobile by Very satisfied customer in PA on 07/06/2010. Trim: 2008 Ford Fusion V6 SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I currently have 102,000 miles on this car (I drive 5000 miles a month in my work). I have had no repairs on this car; only oil changes every month and new air filters. I only had to replace the brakes for the first time at 100,000 miles, and then only the pads. Just turn the key and go. I always get 28-30 mpg.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Tremendous value for the money. My next car will be another Fusion. This was my first Ford since 1983, but it will not be my last.
Satisfied owner by Annie, texas on 06/22/2010. Trim: 2008 Ford Fusion V6 SEL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 6 disk CD changer, Sync, design, style, the speed i get on the highway (don't even realize when i'm going 100mph cuz i don't feel a thing), space inside... well, everything!
Cons: I should've gotten leather seats. My beige seats are too delicate.
Overall review: I love this car. SO, far so good and no complaints yet.