2008 Saturn Aura

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Sorry To See The Brand Go by happydriver St. Louis on 07/14/2011. Trim: 2008 Saturn Aura XE Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great style, low cost. Has almost 50k on it now and have had zero issues. Very good handling. Good pick up and milage on the 3.5 liter V-6.
Cons: Don't make it any more, dang it. Interior had a bit more hard plastic than I would like and was a little smaller than I would have preferred.
Overall review: I would buy it again. It is one of the best cars I have ever had.
good car bad interior by What did they Do to Saturns on 01/22/2009. Trim: 2008 Saturn Aura XE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handles well on the road
Cons: interor is poor. to adjust seets you have to turn a knob between the seet and the door jam. bad the bright light indicater is blinding. the back seat seatbelts, become an issue they get stuck in the seats when you put them back up then you cannot get them back down or get the seatbelts out. The yellow airbag indicator light is on the rearview mirror it is distracting to me. my 2000 saturn had traction control I learned to use it and now It has been removed. the computer system is confusing and tells me how bad my milage is. at this point I have never seen the 33mpg given in the advertisements. most if not all my driving is highway driving
Overall review: It's an ok car. Just not what I expected after driving my 2000 saturn sl all the dgital isn't for me. a little more driver convience would be nice.
SATURN AURA is awful by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Aura XE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the looks thats about it
Cons: i absolutly hated this vehicle!!!! it is awful. accelerates at a very low speed. makes awful noises on the highway. seats are not very comfortable. awful gas milage.
Overall review: would not reccomend ANY ONE to waste there money on this purchase
Aura should be at the top of your list! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/27/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Aura XE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is an excellent family car. It has lots of roomy space in the backseat and is very comfortable. Also love my sunroof and the trunk, which is huge!!
Cons: The yellow of the radio dial. Although minor problem, it does sometimes get annoying when you can't see the clock or song when the sun shines through the windows at certain angles.
Overall review: My husband and I love this car, and will be great for kids. It rides nice and I love the look of it. Although, it would have been nice to get the 3.6 to have the alloy wheels, we are happy with the way it looks. GM did a good job.
One of the worst cars I've ever owned!! by Monica from Charleston, WV on 09/02/2009. Trim: 2008 Saturn Aura XR Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable seats, nice stereo (six-disc in dash), functional steering wheel, remote start, supposedly safe.
Cons: Car is worth less than half of what we paid for it!! HORRIBLE GAS MILEAGE!!! 11-14 mpg average!! Very weak transmission, very cheaply made...too many squeaks & vibrations, lots of road noise, lots of issues with power steering grinding, trunk is very small (once stroller is in, nothing else fits), car is very awkward, large turning radius, not functional for children.
Overall review: I hate this car!!! Purchased car for my infant child because it was rated very safe and was much bigger than my 2004 Jetta - big mistake!! This car has been nothing like it was supposed to be. Paying off this negative equity ASAP to get a new Jetta Diesel Sportwagen.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next