2008 Cadillac SRX

Love It by Ed from Woodbine,Maryland on 03/19/2012. Trim: 2008 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Looks Style Class Ride Value Fit Finish. My need service was great, service reps were very good much better than avg.
Cons: Nothing I can think of
Overall review: 9.50 of 10 Will buy agin.
Black on Black Leather 09 SRX by Ashley Currie From Pittsburgh on 11/03/2012. Trim: 2008 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own a 2009 Cadillac Srx 4 and i apsolutely love it. It's very comfortable and reliable. Nice for long distance trips in the front and back seats. The third row is good for the little people (children). the vehicle has nice handle and response. As of yet I haven't had to take it to the shop for anything other than brakes and oil changes.
Cons: If there were a button on the inside that allowed you to access the truck would be nice. as well as more miles per gallon.
Overall review: overall, this vehicle is my favorite out of the 5 vehicles I've owned. dispite the 2 small issues i've listed above.
great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/28/2011. Trim: 2008 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: riding comfort, driving comfort, 3rd seat handling ease, attractive
Cons: would like better gas mileage
Overall review: have had no problems with this car
Good small SUV by Eldog on 05/19/2014. Trim: 2008 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Style
Cons: Fuel usage is very poor and simple repairs are expensive.
Overall review: Not the best for the price
The Black Beauty by Donald on 03/07/2014. Trim: 2008 Cadillac SRX V8, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I purchased a 2008 new with the V-8 and 20 inch wheels. I use it on trips and find the performance outstanding. I average 19 / 21 miles to the gallon. I call it the baby Escalade. The ride is superb. I like the third seat that reclines into the floor for cargo space yet when needed can add two more passengers. The all wheel drive is great for our winters.
Cons: I have no complaints with this vehicle
Overall review: I have not had one problem with this vehicle. I have 34,000 miles and look foward to keeping it.