2008 BMW 5-Series

Avoid this vehicle at all costs by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/05/2007. Trim: 2008 BMW 535i Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Seems like a nice car...if it worked.
Cons: My brand new 535i--less than 700 miles--went into the dealer to have CD changer installed and never came out. The vehicle's computer crashed during the installation process, and there are no replacement parts anywhere in the country. Best case is that part may be available in a few weeks. Till then, no car. BMW North America was no help at all. "These things happen. Car will be repaired as soon as part is availabe."
Overall review: Avoid this vehicle (and BMW in general). Unreliable and unbelievably bad custormer relations.
Best Sedan Out There by Ryan on 02/10/2013. Trim: 2008 BMW 535i Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Best performance sedan available. Enough said.
Cons: BMW should offer a warranty on the iDrive, seems to fail on 70% of all their cars, and is expensive to replace. Other than the iDrive, this car is as close to perfect as a car can get.
Overall review: Awesome car. Look forward to the drive everyday.
The ultimate driving machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2012. Trim: 2008 BMW 535i Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love my BMW 535 I. This is my second BMW and I will never buy anything else. I had 2002 BMW 530 I, wich I kept for 3 years and decided to upgrade to 2008 535 I. This stright six cyl combine with twin turbo is very quick ride. The seats are very comfortable and handling is great. What kind I say it's just the ultimate driving machine.
Overall review: Comfort matched by performance
German engineering and quality at its finest. by Sean in Denver on 09/13/2013. Trim: 2008 BMW 535i Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Handles like a dream. Best car I have ever owned - among the 20+ I have had. I have the 535i w/ Sport package; upgraded to Dinan Stage II and the car is a completely transformed for the better. Great gas mileage when driven normally; and a beast is awakened when opened up. More torque than a 2008 550i or M5 and beats them off the line. Can you say Sleeper car? Just love driving this car.
Cons: iDrive is clunky - not complicated, just clunky.
Overall review: Handles well, drives well, is rock solid; feels like it was built out of one block of steel and leather. After 5 years, tight as day 1.
the Ultimate driving machine by JZ from philly on 10/27/2011. Trim: 2008 BMW 535xi Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the acceleration is a bit slow in my opinion. but the braking and handling are great. the seats are very comfortable for long rides.(at least the front ones).
Cons: this is the third BMW I owned and it is very problematic. it have been back to the dealer for different problems(brakes noise, windshield wipers motors, loose panels, battery, rotors, ect) 12 times in a years and a half since I have the car. even they give me a loaner every time I go there but it gets to a point I just want to trade it in for a Benz for a change. I am worry how much is going to cost me after the warranty expires in the near futures
Overall review: overall it is a great car to drive. I got 470 miles a tank on highway and average is 21 mpg.