2008 Ford Mustang

Cheapy sensitive car by sad depressed driver from new york new york on 09/13/2011. Trim: 2008 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: design maybe
Cons: if you dont want a 2008 toyota to make a huge dent on the door problems dont get it. the toyota's bumper remained unharmed except for scratches and paint on it. and this happened in a 10mph accident. sadness!
Overall review: make sure material is good
One fine Pony by Stevo on 06/19/2010. Trim: 2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This '08 GT Premium Vapor convertible is my 9th Mustang, the first being a '66 GT HiPo fastback, and in my opinion none before it measure up in either styling or performance. And, I'm happy to say, the fix or repair daily thing is GONE! I'm enjoying my 3rd year with this car and have not had any problems. I've been looking at the 2011 for the extra 100 HP but haven't decided if I like the body mods better than the '08. My daughter picked up a 2011 GT premium manual coupe last week and loves it
Cons: It could use a bit more power, like the 2011
Overall review: This car looks and handles well beyond it's cost and in my opinion is the best value out there. A well worked piece of true Americana
Have had many comments on it's styling. by Gemini Bob from Ohio on 09/16/2009. Trim: 2008 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling Better acoustics Good sound=proofing from external nosie
Cons: Poor rear-view observation
Overall review: Would buy again, but would ask for more "creature-comforts"
Super Sleek, Fast, and Fun! by GT C-BAN on 07/14/2009. Trim: 2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the Mustang GT/CS, with gets me nothing but stares, and thumbs up. The two tone leather interior is hot. Its fast, and handles really good; I have a blast everytime I get on the expressway thats empty. I have had mine for about a year and a half; one problem, my auto-start stopped working. I love it.
Cons: Its not good in the snow; I loaded up with 200lbs of sand in my trunk, and it did alot better. If your worried about gas millage; you shouldn't be thinking about buying a Pony. This car; you buy because its mean looking, and it feels GREAT to push down on the pedal.
Overall review: You want a car that is sleek, and fun to drive, look no further! If you want to save on gas, and impress your green friends, buy a prius.
A horse of another color by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/14/2009. Trim: 2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's look and style. With the top down it's awsome. Acceleration is good. Gas Mileage very good for a V8 if you don't push it too much. It's averaging 23.7 mpg
Cons: Small trunk and small back seat room
Overall review: I love the car. The convertible is one beautiful machine