2008 Nissan Titan

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Second One - nuff said by Bodybybody on 09/13/2010. Trim: 2008 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4X4 SWB (New), Owned 1 year.
Pros: Second one..nuff said
Cons: MPG
Overall review: Great truck, lots of power. Pulls the boat up the ramp with no problem
nothing changed by quiton on 07/02/2007. Trim: 2008 Nissan Titan XE King Cab 4X4 LWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the interior
Cons: the whole truck
Overall review: couldnt say muthch because nothing has changed. the exterior is the same. but its better than ford dodge and chevy but not the tundra its a whole different truck.
"Big Toy" by DK from U.S.A. on 01/10/2011. Trim: 2008 Nissan Titan SE King Cab 4X2 SWB (New), Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: Nothing!!!!
Overall review: For a work truck , it has more than plenty of power. Has a lot of space on the inside. Its quiet inside, and the radio speaker are amazingly loud. I love this truck because its exactly what i was looking for.
Best Truck Ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/29/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab 4X4 LWB (New), Owned 2 years.
Pros: The 2008 Titan is simply an outstanding truck... I have had it for two years, and I take it to the mountains often... When I need agility, power and contol, its all there in an instant... Plus, it still looks great, has instant acceleration on the open highway, grips the road, and plenty of pulling power. The interior and cab is convenient... everything is at my finger tips.... It is always a pleasure to drive....
Cons: Not much to write about... I can see the reflection of the dash in the rear view mirror at night, but that's nothing.
Overall review: This is my 3rd truck... and, it replaced my Dodge Ram 1500... Best decision I ever made... I have had my Titan for two years (24,000 miles) and I have not had one issue with it.... It runs and sounds great... Without exception, it is the best truck I have owned. Highly recommned it to others.
12 months later and still no regrets... by Tom from Denver, CO on 03/30/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4X4 SWB (New), Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent acceleration due to low end torque. Sprayed liner. Utility track. LE trim makes this a luxury truck for certain. Rarely do I use 4x4 in the snow here in Denver, handles better in 4x2 than my much lighter car.
Cons: Navigation sys doesn't allow you to input desitations while moving. Why not install a sensor that permits navigation while the passenger seat is occupied? Yes there is a work around for this :) Debris does get under the bumper protector, could be an issue long term.
Overall review: I have low mileage on my truck due to my short commute. I'm either driving 12 miles a day or hundreds of miles on road trips for camping or mountain trips. The truck drives like a truck offroad and a taller car while on pavement. I still look forward to driving it daily and couldn't be happier. Even with the new releases of the 150 and Ram 1500 I have no regrets. I have plenty of power, hauling (1900+ lbs), and towing (9100 lbs). Capabilities far beyond the need of my family of 5.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next