2008 Cadillac STS

Oldsmobile Successor by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/13/2014. Trim: 2008 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Handling and looks are very satisfactory. Quality of body workmanship is tops. Front seating much roomier than CTS and other comparable makes. Seats very comfortable and with heat/cool feature, a must for my wife. Trunk still has wide enough opening to be useful. (Many are now very small) Rear leg room is sufficient when front seat is not pushed back
Cons: Must be careful parking in a spot with curb in front, as tends to bottom out under front bumper area. All accessory controls very poor, must look away from road to find what you need. Clock impossible to read in almost any sunlight. My model came with GPS mapping; which is way too extensive and therefore, too complicated to use while driving. Actually have to pull over to program. It took 11 tows and 2 years for dealer to find why my 2008 would have a totally dead battery and not start. It took a lemon law threat and three weeks at dealer before the battery drain was resolved; although, I cannot leave it home over 8 weeks unattended without having a dead battery.
Overall review: Now that my particular electrical/electronic problem is resolved, I find this to be up to expectations. Quality wise, I think it is excellent. This is my second Cadillac after my 11 Oldsmobiles; and, although I had less mechanical trouble with all of the Olds, I attribute this as an isolated problem caused by so many electronics being used.
very happy with my car by ckin on 10/11/2013. Trim: 2008 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury Performance, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I LIKE THE PROFROMACE
Cons: I THOUGH THE RIDE WOULD BE SMOOTHER.
Overall review: HAPPY WITH THIS CAR
The Ultimate Sports/Luxury car by DivaDeb from Stone Mountain on 05/31/2009. Trim: 2008 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car in late 2008. This vehicle is very stylish and eye-catching. I often recieve compliments on the way it looks, drives and handles. It has a lot of power and is great for city and highway driving. I got a great deal on the car I wanted. This is my 3rd Cadillac, and by far my favorite.
Cons: There is nothing I really don't like about this vehicle. The trunk and glove box are smaller than on the larger model, the DeVille.
Overall review: I would would highly recommend this car if you are going to buy in the sport/luxury category. This car comes with all the accesories needed for the ultimate driving experience. You can't go wrong with a Cadillac.
A keeper by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/14/2008. Trim: 2008 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great car. Love the V6 engine, gives me the same performance as an import 3.5, but doesn't need the premium gas. Lots of interior room. The cool seats are a plus. Before this car I drove a BMW and an Infiniti. The STS compares well against these two more expensive competitors.
Cons: Interior has cheap parts. My glove compartment latch broke after 7k miles. It took Cadillac 3 weeks to replace.
Overall review: I like the car and will keep it.
love that car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/01/2008. Trim: 2008 Cadillac STS V8 Premium Luxury Performance, Owned 1 year.
Pros: we love the car.
Cons: seats not to comfortable
Overall review: The best handling car never had a problem